General Discussion

Clash in The Canyon [Arizona]

Comments

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    Is rq22 infiniti m45 any good for drag? This is my fastest car i have. I actually thinking maxing it 996, but then will be useless after this event
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    IDONTKNOW said:

Is anyone else having this?

Yeah I had the first.. then it changed to the second.

Maybe the first one will be the prize sets for the Prelims and we just got a sneak peek
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the first time we've had rain on the Arizona tracks?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracksets
    Have you not updated?  This appears to be old layout?  I don't see any rolling start icons and isn't the weather now under the track name?
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    HeissRod said:
    Tracksets
    Have you not updated?  This appears to be old layout?  I don't see any rolling start icons and isn't the weather now under the track name?
    Not when choosing an opponent in the 90s event. At least in multiplayer. It might have to do with these being created before the update like @Hutch_Robin has mentioned?
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrmm. Don't like my chances lol.

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:

Your chances are higher than mine. I have three super rare Volvos, none upgraded, and one upgraded QX70. I just bought an Infiniti CF and it gave me the bare minimum c r a p.
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:

Your chances are higher than mine. I have three super rare Volvos, none upgraded, and one upgraded QX70. I just bought an Infiniti CF and it gave me the bare minimum c r a p.
    I have 2 more 850 AWD but I think the 850R will be better in drags and test bowl.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:

Lmao that's my exact same hand
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    Wouldnt be better with 2 offroaders and 2x 4wd std volvo and dragger? 
    greddy said:
    Probably but most people don't even have enough volvos lol
    greddy said:
    well the Mixed tracks are basically mud so the All Surface will probably beat the standards by a bit.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    How is this hand? I have some food for upgrading.

@AJTheCaveMan Did you get those wins yourself or where they given to you? 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NinjaDesignz; Nope, that was all me mate. Good lookin out. I just played 4 and had barely enough to 3 star anyones smurf hands though lol.
  • prexprex Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    Based on these prizes we will have an American Dream requirement for finals, right? Wow. Nice try Hutch.
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Someone in US bracket already joined? How Full is the bracket and how Good?
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭
    @TD01055 ; @jczero ; @TreyWelsh ; nice to find some forumers!! :D :D
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Hullo guys. Hoping for top-10 - I still only have 1 super-rare car from the American dream range. This event will be tricky for sure.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 510 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    I spot @Rysio aka Kris Pi at the top of my bracket, any other forumers in there? I'm currently smarfing and fusing close to the bottom.

How are the hands looking up there? Any chance for top 10 without one of the Epic Volvos? I got a decent hand otherwise with QX70, QX30, AWD Volvo, XC90 and C30... Thinking i might suffer badly on the drags if everyone up there has the polestar.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many big names in the same brackets. is this not just an RQ140 event (unusual for the main event of the week) but also has high thresholds! those guys with above 10K trophy score, what's the lowest you have seen so far?
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    I spot @Rysio aka Kris Pi at the top of my bracket, any other forumers in there? I'm currently smarfing and fusing close to the bottom.

How are the hands looking up there? Any chance for top 10 without one of the Epic Volvos? I got a decent hand otherwise with QX70, QX30, AWD Volvo, XC90 and C30... Thinking i might suffer badly on the drags if everyone up there has the polestar.
    I‘m there too, Currently at around 20 
    still fusing two awd Volvos. 
    Hoping for a top 10 finish with 2 qx70 1 polestar and those two Volvos. Still thinking about changing one of those Volvo’s for the epic all-surface one. 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 510 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    TD47959 said:

Hoping for a top 10 finish with 2 qx70 1 polestar and those two Volvos. Still thinking about changing one of those Volvo’s for the epic all-surface one. 
    Oh wow, ur hand is really strong. Guess i can forget about tier 1 then not that i had much hope for that. Tier 2 is hopefully doable atleast.

I'll avoid you if i'm ever in range :) I'm Tobias Pettersson.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many big names in the same brackets. is this not just an RQ140 event (unusual for the main event of the week) but also has high thresholds! those guys with above 10K trophy score, what's the lowest you have seen so far?
    It’ll purely be because on the whole it’ll only be high end garages that can make the entry requirements so brackets will take forever to fill, I can’t make the requirements. 
    How are the Asian brackets looking?
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    I‘m in your group too. But I don‘t know, how strong my hand will be. 😉
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Jay said:
    Still only 66 in the bracket I joined around 10 hours ago.
    StealthFT said:
    Jay said:
    Still only 66 in the bracket I joined around 10 hours ago.
    Doh...now i feel dumb for upgrading my cars.. not going to have a top 10 chance anyway  if there is only 1 bracket lol :/
  • TD47959TD47959 Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:

Oh wow, ur hand is really strong. Guess i can forget about tier 1 then not that i had much hope for that. Tier 2 is hopefully doable atleast.

I'll avoid you if i'm ever in range :) I'm Tobias Pettersson.
    Will avoid you too. 
    Guess tier 1 is definitely gone with rysio and holoman in top 2 lol
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    US bracket seems to be the first that opened yesterday and still not full....
    i should have waited for hutch handing out free volvo / infiniti alus, then will all others join too, without enough cars and with weak hands