General Discussion

Hello, Hutch, do we have to worry?

Amy25Amy25 Member Posts: 18

I noticed that since the update only the same commercial is running for free Gold, the one for Hutch TV. Also for the free upgrades. Or is it just like that here in Germany?
I know this unfortunately from another game, first you get something for Advertising, then you only get advertising for their own games or services and then this feature disappeared without announcement or explanation....
Hopefully you make it better? Sorry for my English....

Greetings from Germany

Comments

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things are fine in England
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    I am currently staying in Germany and everything is fine.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Currently on holiday in Greece and I am only seeing Hutch ads since update. 
  • Amy25Amy25 Member Posts: 18
    I just hope that it goes on as usual and that I don't experience a disappointment like in the other game. There it had begun similarly and suddenly there was no more gold for advertisement. I don't want to confuse anyone here, I just noticed it and I thought: "Oh no, I know that. Please not with Top drives"......
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭
    But i realized... since i only have the hutch advertisment... i always get my gold and upgrades... not like before when it was an rng thing
  • LSMSCLSMSC Member Posts: 32
    I havn't seen any other Ads than the Hutch TV one since 7.0 Update, too. Sometimes I get no Ad, but still the Gold / Update part.
    Thanks, Robin, good to know.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    I'm fine with hutch's ad being the only one. Or rather, I'm fine with everything that isn't loveballs. Dunno why by it always made me mad.
    Or era of celestials, this one's waaay too long.

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with hutch's ad being the only one. Or rather, I'm fine with everything that isn't loveballs. Dunno why by it always made me mad.
    Or era of celestials, this one's waaay too long.

The one I hated most was the stupid tap to open businesses game, with bloody trump voice narrating. That really grinds my gears! 
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    I'm kinda not fine with it, shows us where all the money we pump into these games are spent.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im from Antarctica and I can confirm it
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    As long as there's no "my mum 😎" and "my dad 😂" cringeworthy ********, I'm very happy with the Hutch ads.
    Post edited by Gsearch on
    I asked the question because I already knew this situation from Nitro Nation. There was also the possibility to watch 10 commercials a day and get 5 gold per clip. At some point it started that it was 8 times the same clip and 2 ads for other Creative Mobile games, then only for example 3 foreign ads and 7 times Creative Mobile ads. And then suddenly the function was without effect, then finally disappeared. I also have no problem at all with the Hutch TV clips, I like. And much better than others. I'm just worried that there might be signs for a similar path as with NN.
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    From today I have started to see all the different ads. To be honest Hutch tv ad was the best 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    My ads.

believe me it's true...
    nevermind the brightness thing, and the whole video was like this, I just looped the last 4 seconds because I only recorded the last 4 seconds
    I hope it's just a bug, I got 3 Hutch TV clips earlier, 3 hours ago
    No more upgrades from Leoni when running campaign tests anymore
    RobGripes said:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww, the dream is over :(
    baest said:
    RobGripes said:

Hold on! The dream isn't over! It took over 30 races and an overnight wait but Leoni did finally upgrade a car for me after I tested a time in campaign.

:) 
    RobGripes said:
    baest said:
    RobGripes said:

Hold on! The dream isn't over! It took over 30 races and an overnight wait but Leoni did finally upgrade a car for me after I tested a time in campaign.

:) 
    Yeah I did some 'testing' this morning, haven't played that much campaign since I completed it haha
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    U sure it's not because u reached daily limit of "free" uogrades?
    I don't think so however I'm not sure what that limit is. But I didn't run many tests yesterday but as I got an upgrade this morning you could be right!

Is there a daily limit?

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    I don't think so however I'm not sure what that limit is. But I didn't run many tests yesterday but as I got an upgrade this morning you could be right!

Is there a daily limit?

Yea there is a max limit of 10 upgrades per day acc to games help section.
    it will reset early morning your time.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    I sometimes get Mom vs Dad ads on stupid games or poker ads... I used to get so many ads about some clash of something game
    43MK4 said:
    RobGripes said:

Is there a daily limit?

Yea there is a max limit of 10 upgrades per day acc to games help section.
    it will reset early morning your time.

Oh i had no idea. Thanks man!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    I sometimes get Mom vs Dad ads on stupid games or poker ads... I used to get so many ads about some clash of something game
    I'm sick of the ad for that Cube Cube game.  The stupid woman sitting there in her pajamas trying to tell me how I'm going to make tons of money from playing this stupid game.  Something about her attitude just grates me.