General Discussion

Dodge Durango SRT

lg29lg29 Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
In-game, the Dodge Durango SRT has only Rear-Wheel Drive. In real life it has All-Wheel Drive. Should this be changed? 
Source: Dodge Website

Comments

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the stats are wrong for the SRT. They are the stats for a V6 RWD Durango. I put a note in the Incorrect Car Specs thread already.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also has waaaay more power irl
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    ingame this car it totally **** up... nearly all stats are wrong. Not only the 4wd
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    All the stats are wrong for the SRT. They are the stats for a V6 RWD Durango. I put a note in the Incorrect Car Specs thread already.
    ah sorry
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    so it's more likely that they will just change its name instead of stats because stats update would bring it to epic
    So since I already have the C-class one, if they upgrade It to the real-life SRT would mine be upgraded to an epic (because I would assume it would be at least an epic) or would they make a separate car? If so that would be nice..
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meet me in Durango 

Meet me in Durango
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Original Durango

• grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Meet me in Durango 

I hear it's a very romantic part of the world.
  • TheTruePwnzorTheTruePwnzor Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    edited October 10
    Durango, CO, is home to Black Bear Pass, a road on which I nearly had many a brown moment. Definitely a rump-clencher one of the best trails I've been on out west. My janky CJ7 did not like the altitude one bit. I remember when I started coming down the other side, which I always find worse because you can see what you'll fall down and die, I turned to my buddy and said "There may be a chance we survive this." 5 minutes later we lose power while crawling and I almost roll her. I learned that day that there's no easy part off-road, just like on the track. You relax for a moment and you could die. 

Good times.

**edit** not only was I rambling again but my memory sucks. Black bear pass is actually in Telluride.