General Discussion

Mazda 787B Prelims

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
Into the Black Forest

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭
    very cool this car.... but i think we need 2 american dream for prelims and 4/5 for finals... it will be an event only p2p if it need only "American dream" tag... for f2p will be very hard built a good hand for this event!!
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 630 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    very cool this car.... but i think we need 2 american dream for prelims and 4/5 for finals... it will be an event only p2p if it need only "American dream" tag... for f2p will be very hard built a good hand for this event!!
    With 10k gold saved this is possible for f2p :) 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 11
    Twinkie said:
    mauro07 said:
    With 10k gold saved this is possible for f2p :) 
    if you are lucky :D :D
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta have that car. Guess my wallet is openning. 
  • TheTruePwnzorTheTruePwnzor Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    My precise thought was: "****, they got me."
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    I saw it win le mans at age 11 (I think) ... Proper formative memory stuff.  The want is hard, but bit more than the 6000g I've earned in the last few weeks
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    I think it's too soon to expect people to have built a competitive hand of American Dream cars. I think we might see an American cars requirement with bonus points for American Dream. That's my guess anyway!
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    How do you know we are racing for the Mazda 787B?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    The Prelim event is already showing.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! Will miss this one.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    mauro07 said:
    I think it's too soon to expect people to have built a competitive hand of American Dream cars. I think we might see an American cars requirement with bonus points for American Dream. That's my guess anyway!
    Man the taste is beginning to get sour for mine..
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    mauro07 said:
    But then people might not buy all the American Dream Deals...
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:

3 american dream cars required in prelims

5 american dream cars required in final

Time to smarf for f2p.
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Ultimate said:
    The Prelim event is already showing.
    Yeah I see it now, wasn’t showing before. Thanks
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭
    I love that car! But I'm f2p, so I have no chances to win it... I'll try anyway, asking for all the co-op I can find from forumers! :smile:

• prexprex Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    mauro07 said:
    Do you remember Dakar finals? The mazda update got live on 24th of july, finals started on 2nd of August. That were 9 days; we are on day 6 now. For sure there will be a 5x requirement. They won’t miss that money.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭
    Just hoping it's all on road as there's a lot of iffy results with off road at the moment.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hoping it's all on road as there's a lot of iffy results with off road at the moment.
    The on road twisty road is also buggy 
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    When the Mazda 787B finals arrive, can you guys please help me achieve getting the car? I know that it is a tall favor to ask, but the Mazda 787B racecar has been my absolute favorite racecar ever since I was a kid. Since playing this game from release and being a long-time player, I have only spent a total of ~$20, but I am completely ready to drop $200 on this game if it means I am able to get the 787B since it would be a dream to have it in my garage. Can anyone please help me reach my goal? I know that even if I drop a good amount of money on the game, my hand will still be pretty weak, so that is why I am asking for your guys' and will be in your debt. I am ready to try my best, thank you for reading! 
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    edited October 14
    GT47LM said:
    When the Mazda 787B finals arrive, can you guys please help me achieve getting the car? I know that it is a tall favor to ask, but the Mazda 787B racecar has been my absolute favorite racecar ever since I was a kid. Since playing this game from release and being a long-time player, I have only spent a total of ~$20, but I am completely ready to drop $200 on this game if it means I am able to get the 787B since it would be a dream to have it in my garage. Can anyone please help me reach my goal? I know that even if I drop a good amount of money on the game, my hand will still be pretty weak, so that is why I am asking for your guys' and will be in your debt. I am ready to try my best, thank you for reading! 
    I would just say before you drop that amount of cash to be sure you have plenty of A class and even S class food saved up to upgrade the cars you pull from the carbons. In big events like this you’ll most likely need near maxed A class cars and even having 1 upgrade on an s class can make a huge difference. So before going all in I’d just say to really take the time to think, even if you are lucky and pull amazing American Dream cars in your carbons be sure you have the resources to upgrade them first. Cause once you spend 200$ on those carbons and are so close to being in top 8 it’s hard not to spend more on regular carbons for food to put you into the top tier... and it can really amount to being an expensive weekend

edit: good luck btw don’t mean to be a downer, hope you can win the car
  • prexprex Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    GT47LM said:
    My suggestion would be to buy yourself a long lasting, premium-quality model instead of hopping for an imaginary card.  o:)
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT47LM said:
    What server region are you on? Timing of entry can determine your success as much as anything. I’d agree with the others about food. At the very least you need to get your hands on 5CF packs and be able to max 4ultras/1epic at the drop of a hat. 
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've saved around 4.5k gold (must resist spending!) to try my luck on a few packs. No chance of winning this Mazda, but I'd love to pull one of those Hellcats or Vipers.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've saved around 4.5k gold (must resist spending!) to try my luck on a few packs. No chance of winning this Mazda, but I'd love to pull one of those Hellcats or Vipers.
    You never know mate, I won the Dakar with 4 packs, happened to end up with 2 furais. depends solely on the tracks. I’d be surprised if there wasn’t some rain or dirt. 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    it's likely to be only marginally better than 962c, right? Will be very useful in Japanese events though.
    Porsche 962 Cvv20002
    You never know how a car will perform until you get it on track I suppose. But the RQ27 Porsche 917 I pulled is on slicks and punches well above it's stats. Not sure on the 962.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    You never know how a car will perform until you get it on track I suppose. But the RQ27 Porsche 917 I pulled is on slicks and punches well above it's stats. Not sure on the 962.
    oh yeah, 917 is beast, even better than 962. Wish I had it, but 962 is still one of my top cars. I'm really tempted to max it but with limited epic food it'll have to wait for its moment.
    @evilprofesseur; Yeah, I've been contemplating using my 3 useless epics to upgrade the handling on my 917. Only other S class I've fused is the 12c to 363, and in the dry my 333 917 beats it everwhere.