General Discussion

Car Corrections (updated 18th December 2018)

Comments

• TimButTimBut Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It matters yes, but its much more difficult to upgrade Legendary car.  Eighter rs6 should be legendary, either r8 should be epic. Anyway this is one of my biggest mistakes in my early play which I regret much.  
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 606 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    I'd ont have any source but legendary car shouldn't lose to epic car, despite rq difference

the maxed rs6 avant beats a 333 rq30 r8 v10+ on rainy hairpin too
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim   One for the new spreadsheet

RQ 28  Audi R8 Spyder V10

Change 0-60 from 3.9 to 3.6 (actual test number)

"0 – 60 mph:   3.6 seconds"
    https://www.tflcar.com/2014/02/2014-audi-r8-v10-spyder-test-drive/

Evo Magazine only quotes manufacturer times, but admits it is probably much faster
    "The stats say 0-62mph in 4.1 seconds but this car accelerates with a rare ferocity that makes it feel way quicker."
    https://www.evo.co.uk/audi/r8/v10-spyder
    @Hutch_Tim   Another one for what must be a @HeissRod like spreadsheet

RQ 29 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Change Top Speed from 210 to 212 (every little bit helps!)

"TOP TRACK SPEED OF 212 MPH"
    https://www.chevrolet.com/performance/corvette-zr1-supercar
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    god damn fast circuit, r8 lost to a heavy long s8+ on fast circuit. give me money back
    TimBut said:
    god damn fast circuit, r8 lost to a heavy long s8+ on fast circuit. give me money back
    Would you like your money back in Space QUIDs?

To be fair, the S8 plus has 636 hp and 589 torque compared to the R8 Spyder V10 with less then 570 hp and 430 torque (as you have it tuned 699)
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    It matters yes, but its much more difficult to upgrade Legendary car.  Eighter rs6 should be legendary, either r8 should be epic. Anyway this is one of my biggest mistakes in my early play which I regret much.  
    I agree with you on that. Unfortunately, Hutch already explained why there are Audis which arent Legendary despite having an RQ higher than 27, and I don't believe they will ever change that.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ford Fiesta XR2 is shown as a dark gray or black on the card but the 3D model is red

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably been noted already but these 2 are still wrong also. 

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ford Fiesta XR2 is shown as a dark gray or black on the card but the 3D model is red

Remember the day when this car had a red image?
    Probably been noted already but these 2 are still wrong also. 

Same with the Focus. It was orange (the Finnish prize car from campaign). I just think Hutch forgot to change it.
    The Jag F-type convertible is red tho, don't know why...
    edited March 22
    https://web.archive.org/web/20101206144609/http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle/Citroën-Concepts/241154/
    Citroën GT should be called GT by Citroën, according to the Peugeot UK website 
    It should be stripped of its "Concept" tag, since it is no longer a concept and has entered "limited production" and approved by Citroën product boss Mr. Vincent Besson.

P.S. I highly suggest you go watch some GT engine sound videos, this thing sounds incredible!
    G'Day Mate! 
    American dream... Australian car?!

• loxodromicloxodromic Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    G'Day Mate! 

New tags : Australian Dream
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    G'Day Mate! 

I just looked this car up and it's actually an Australian Chrysler. Weird. Didn't know they existed but it explains better how my Grandad was driving a 70s Chrysler in New Zealand in the early 90s.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 501 ✭✭✭
    I don't remember the Espace IV V6 being quite this fast. I know it was a 350Z engine and all, but still:

Parkers has it listed as 0-60 of 7.8s
    https://www.parkers.co.uk/renault/espace/estate-2003/specs/

If that's a tested 0-60 time and Renault were being conservative then the Laguna Coupe may need to be looked at as it also appears to be the V6 version in-game with the same engine and has a 7.0s 0-60. 

• PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    Finally found some evidences that the RX-7's needed MRA buff.
    Before I had no evidences, and that made me look like I was bluffing, sorry about that.

So I asked a someone I know on discord to help me with this, and he gladly accepted it, thanks man :3

The RX-7 did 1/4 mile in 14.16 seconds in game. 

And Best Motoring, a Japanese automotive magazine, conducted some tests of the RX-7 when they first came out.

First off, is the earlier version, which had 251hp, which did 1/4 mile in 13.715 seconds.
    Video here: (Starts at around 5:56) 
    Or here's the screenshot I took in case you didn't have time to watch it: 

Second, it's the later version with 276hp, which did 1/4 mile in 13.428.
    Video here: (I can't seem to find it on their official channel, but I found this clip instead)

Or here's the screenshot instead: 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But which of the 4 models would this apply against?  :#  :#
    Finally found some evidences that the RX-7's needed MRA buff.
    Before I had no evidences, and that made me look like I was bluffing, sorry about that.

So I asked a someone I know on discord to help me with this, and he gladly accepted it, thanks man :3

The RX-7 did 1/4 mile in 14.16 seconds in game. 

And Best Motoring, a Japanese automotive magazine, conducted some tests of the RX-7 when they first came out.

First off, is the earlier version, which had 251hp, which did 1/4 mile in 13.715 seconds.
    Video here: (Starts at around 5:56) 
    Or here's the screenshot I took in case you didn't have time to watch it: 

Second, it's the later version with 276hp, which did 1/4 mile in 13.428.
    Video here: (I can't seem to find it on their official channel, but I found this clip instead)

Or here's the screenshot instead: 
    You'll still lose to that CT6
    @HeissRod The older one with 251hp should be with this one, But it seems like this European version is slightly slower than the JDM version of the same year, so yeah.

And for the three others, uses the newer one with 276hp, and it doesn't really matter which one because they're pretty much the same with the weight difference being like 10kg or so.

Honestly this is kinda a basic direction to improving the RX-7's MRA, but would they be buffed? And buffed by how much? We can't decide that.

(That's just my opinion)
    @TGPD Ikr, but that's still impressive for a car that only has like 250hp imo.

But hey, at least the newer one would be able to beat it, so that's good.
    (And in the second video the newer RX-7 outdragged an Evo 5, I'm like "woah" xD)
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TGPD Ikr, but that's still impressive for a car that only has like 250hp imo.

But hey, at least the newer one would be able to beat it, so that's good.
    (And in the second video the newer RX-7 outdragged an Evo 5, I'm like "woah" xD)
    250hp, aerodynamic chassis, and lightweight, thats kinda standard 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I'm pretty sure hutch uses mra for balance purposes 
    imo, as it has 6 wheels, it needs a bonus in every non-asphalt situation.
  • Juan_XJuan_X Member Posts: 1
    Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 (B22) picture shows single-cab body and stats says 5 seaters.

GMC Sierra All Terrain X (B21) picture shows dual-cab body and stats says 3 seaters.

Must have been a cross-typing error.

why is the 968 epic?
    joel24 said:

why is the 968 epic?
    Better MRA and lighter weight 

joel24 said:

why is the 968 epic?
    Better MRA and lighter weight 

But shouldn't the higher top speed, handling and the lack of tc & abs cancel that out?
This discussion has been closed.