General Discussion

Suggestion: Pink Slips

LucidsoupLucidsoup Member Posts: 8
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I'd like to request the addition of Pink slips into the game. With the upcoming teams update, the game will have more longevity due to the socialization that it will bring, if done right. Along with that, if not in the same time span, in the future, it'd greatly benefit the game as a whole with pink slips an option in races. With both the above, this game would really be one of the top racers out there, hands down. I'm sure many, like myself, deem pink slips to be an enormous factor for excitement in the racing genre, and have played many games for only just that. 

Thanks for listening. Please discuss this topic if it interests you. Well, at least those few of you who actually visit this forum. It's apparent most are on the in-game community.

I hope this suggestion reaches a moderator or a dev for consideration.

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 848 admin
    Thanks Lucidsoup, appreciate the positive feedback. Your feedback will definitely go directly from me, to a nice looking 'feedback spreadsheet', I might even add your name and pic there.

This feedback spreadsheet will then go directly to the devices of the Race Kings development decision-makers who are already chatting about the possibilities of pink slips and wondering how many players would be interested in seeing this feature.
  • Str8BlazinStr8Blazin Member Posts: 3
    Well, pinks is the reason games like Asphalt Streetstorm and Racing Rivals got so popular. Being able to put hours of grinding in the line gives you the rush no real cash bet would even bother to give out.