General Discussion

Nissan GT-R Nismo Finals (Event)

14567810»

Comments

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    I recognize Tim. Who are the other 3 gentleman?
    3rd man to the right. Thats actually me. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recognize Tim. Who are the other 3 gentleman?
    3rd man to the right. Thats actually me. 
    You are way more erect than I would have guessed.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    Pasha said:
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks to late entry I got it! Just like the 918 Spyder and 787B. Late entry is the key. :p

What hand did you use?  
    This hand. None of them is upgraded (forgot to do that).

^^^^^ 

This Hutch ( if you are listening or even care)

This is one of the reasons I have stopped playing TD.

So there I was with my 5 reasonable Epics (2 x F-Type Conv, 2 x XKR GT, XJ13) thinking I had a chance.
    So I entered Friday afternoon, to you know, actually play the game

Unfortunately, I didn't have 75 UR to max my Epics... silly me
    Spent money to get more UR
    Seriously how the eff is any mere mortal going to have enough B food every few weeks without spending obscene amounts of money.
    Yeah yeah you'd respond with some justification about picking your fights blah blah blah
    Well I did and I still got spanked and now I sound like a petulant teenager  :D

So one hour from the end suddenly people are springing up with maxed Epics galore and upgraded S.
    In a lovely bout of flinging my toys from my pram I uninstalled there and then  :)

Similar happened in the 787b (finishing P9 not the pram bit), PP I stood no chance so thankfully didn't even bother.
    Last Prize car I got was the 911 GT3 RS4... oh good...

@TNThomas not having a dig at you, you just used the system.
    If I ever enter a prize event again I will be sorely tempted to do the same and no Hutch I will never ever spend another single penny on this game.

Sorry for the rant...

• TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    No problem @bantel_cat ! I posted all the details about how I did it to start this discussion, because I want this to be fixed too. 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    This wont be fixed, since a lot of players are using such method. Not only in finals, I am in some russian community where almost 70% of players are waiting for the last 5 minutes to join, some players are doing such thing even in dailys. (lol).  

Well, I guess thats the only way of getting prizes for f2p players or for those who can spend only 100bucks for event.  And I think Hutch are okay with that, since such system keeps people in game, because they still have chances to get prize cars/packs. 
    Restricting late entry will kill gameplay for a great amount of players.

The only and the right thing to do - TO SETUP A RIGHT MATCHMAKING SYSTEM.   Banning prize cars are nothing, whales will be still whales. Hutch should really work hard on mm system so that everyone got a chance to win no matter in what time you joined event.  
14567810»