General Discussion

Nissan GT-R Nismo Finals (Event)

Comments

• UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    Again, why have the qualifiers and prelim. Should’ve skipped straight to the finals.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    Yeh too much bias on high speed jags. was hoping for something like city streets to make it a little more competitive. Oh well, I will be fighting for the T2 fuse food. I guess the no prize car requirement evens things out a bit - not sure its the best way to go about it though.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    and again mixed tracks for both 323 and 233 tunes
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
    edited November 29
    They literally ------------- up everything in this tri series event even the tracksets
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    Lol. I'm not even surprised anymore.
    Oh well, I'll leave it til the morning so hopefully the 1st EU bracket fills then smarf all the way.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭
    Been doin that since the price increase, feels better B) I think this event competes for which one has more trashy design with the recent mitsubishi finals.
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Lol. I'm not even surprised anymore.
    Oh well, I'll leave it til the morning so hopefully the 1st EU bracket fills then smarf all the way.
    First two brackets already Full 😉 the Whales Party... even the Next ones will be a whale party
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I am screwed.

No point late joining events anymore either. 

Guess I will just join and farm some cash for ceramics.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Hey @greddy, let's smarf the **** out of this final. :D

Lets do it :) 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 29
    It feels like they're waiting for the Christmas money and then cash out

P.S. I ain't spending a cent (haven't for months now) since I'm not satisfied with the game anymore 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    edited November 30
    Funny, despite being set quite nicely for the event I agree with most of what you guys are saying. Screwing Xj220 owners over really gets me. 

That said, I'm a bit lost. Should I focus on on xjr15 or on svr? Or spread upgrades between them? I only have enough resources to max one legend and one epic (and finish ftype convertible). 

959 was the only big boy prize I managed so far, I really don't want to screw it up. I can also buy three carbons but is there any point? 

Post edited by evilprofesseur on
    Jay said:
    Lol. I am screwed.

Wow really? I really have no hope then
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, despite being set quite nicely for the event I agree with most you guys are saying. Screwing Xj220 owners over really gets me. 

That said, I'm a bit lost. Should I focus on on xjr15 or on svr? Or spread upgrades between them? I only have enough resources to max one legend and one epic (and finish ftype convertible). 

959 was the only big boy prize I managed so far, I really don't want to screw it up. I can also buy three carbons but is there any point? 

Hard to say about the legends. Kinda leaning SVR as you’ll have both the XJR and the F-Type Convertible for drags. Sorta depends on how your bracket ends up though
  • CharlieRCharlieR Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30
    Now explanation here is needed... @Hutch_Tim - we now have finals, you now want me to fight fo a car that i will not be able to use? Can you pllease explain what is the point of this game and how can you be so consistent in dropping the ball? No comments can be made any more - i think 2-3 months, no one will bare with you for any longer - you have killed this game
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭
    @StealthFT let's smurf 
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Lol. I am screwed.

Doesnt look too bad for me...
    How are the brackets in EU and US? Filling quicker?
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Member Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Jay said:
    Lol. I am screwed.

Doesnt look too bad for me...
    Not too bad but probably need at least 5 maxed Ftypes for the top? I saw people running 3 just in the qualifications. How many tunes on the legendary jags are needed to beat a ladder Ftype?
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭
    found a full whales bracket!! :D :D holo man, guarano, @krystian , @bobdylan and other forumers too!! no hope!!!
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    f type is actually not that good for twisties. Only for drags or fast circuit. Still Im not sure that ftype can beat XKR on fast circuit.  And I think that f type will lose on drag to legendaries.  So I guess its more critical to have several xj13 or xkr. But considering top hands F-type might be the weakest point. 
    mauro07 said:
    found a full whales bracket!! :D :D holo man, guarano, @krystian , @bobdylan and other forumers too!! no hope!!!
    Is it full?
    Ultimate said:
    mauro07 said:
    Is it full?
    nope... 30 free spots
    Ultimate said:
    mauro07 said:
    Is it full?
    i re checked now and it is full!!
    mauro07 said:
    Ultimate said:
    mauro07 said:
    Is it full?
    i re checked now and it is full!!
    Thanks mate. Very helpful. Looks like more participants this time round 
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
    edited November 30
    Can somebody do some testing for me with a 996 f-type convertible? I wonder if it beats the s333 legendary f-type SVR in drags. Here are the times for the SVR, all standing start, dry asphalt.
    1/4 mile: 11.20
    1/2 mile: 17:43
    1 mile: 28:13
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Can somebody do some testing for me with a 996 f-type convertible? I wonder if it beats the s333 legendary f-type SVR in drags. Here are the times for the SVR, all standing start, dry asphalt.
    1/4 mile: 11.20
    1/2 mile: 17:43
    1 mile: 28:13
    It Beats it.
    Best dragger for this event, even a 633 xjr draws only at 1/2 and loses 1/4