General Discussion

Nissan GT-R Nismo Finals (Event)

Comments

• TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    TNThomas said:
    Pasha said:
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks to late entry I got it! Just like the 918 Spyder and 787B. Late entry is the key. :p

What hand did you use?  
    This hand. None of them is upgraded (forgot to do that).

Wow!! That's incredible... I thought I had a weak hand for P1 event - which actually I joined 10 hours out and fought very hard for. I had no idea you could actually win a prize car like this. Congratulations nevertheless.

What server were you in?
    European server. I don’t want to brag with my next sentence, just want to inform you: I did this too for the 918 Spyder and 787B. It’s bad that this is possible to be honest. I should never be able to even finish close to Tier 1, but the game allows it. Since I am planning on quitting the game (hard to do), I play less and just want to have some nice cars for fun... 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    is there anyone here not planning to late join the next prize car event?
    I didn't late join because it hasn't worked recently as events never filled up. The I miss out on all the board clearing. I think I just have to resign myself to not winning any more decent cars in this game. Even though I played since launch the gap just gets wider and wider haha.
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    greddy said:
    TNThomas said:
    Pasha said:
    TNThomas said:
    Thanks to late entry I got it! Just like the 918 Spyder and 787B. Late entry is the key. :p

What hand did you use?  

Cant believe it, with a lot better hand i finished tier4. 

Just for clarification, what time did you join?
    As for late entry as a few minutes before end you would be run over. 
    Two minutes before the end and I was the first in that bracket, so a new bracket.
    there is a guy called farhan hashim who does the same on every event. 
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 480 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    Pasha said:
    TNThomas said:

What hand did you use?  

@Hutch_Demorphic
    @Hutch_Robin
    @Hutch_Tim

Well done Hutch on stopping late entry.It was told many times and many months ago to you and what you did about it?🤔
    Nothing...Why?No time?Short of stuff?
    Any way!Congrats @TNThomas

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    careful, Hutch now are swapping players between rooms. My friend just got swapped from new room to a room with gabor and someone with gt90 in nickname was placed in his room. 

@Hutch_Robin, what the hell?  Are you now manually manage rooms? 
    New room or one of those times when the leaderboard doesn't load correctly?  You know, when it only shows you + 1 other person or just you, then you back out and go back in to find you're actually in a larger lobby.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    jiga said:
    is there anyone here not planning to late join the next prize car event final?
    Yeh Hutch as to stop this its not right, even a one or two hour cut-off would stop this. I'm afraid I have to agree that Its spoiling these events. Forget about your garage and strategy, Seems that if you enter every event within last 10 mins you have a chance at a prize car regardless of your garage. Thanks for your honesty @TNThomas
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe smaller brackets with less t1 rewards. like 300 and 6 or something. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
    Smurfed the hell out of the event and settled for T3. A useless Evoque from the CF. Although my hand wasn't amazing for this event it was easily better than the one above that got the event card from.late entry. Seriously considering the time (No longer money thankfully) I spend on this farce.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    In North America I think four brackets filled and two just started at the end. Why not have more than two pools open at once? Have four or six open right from the start. Then there is no advantage to late entry. 
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    In North America I think four brackets filled and two just started at the end. Why not have more than two pools open at once? Have four or six open right from the start. Then there is no advantage to late entry. 
    It is a good idea if Hutch can predict the total player counts before hand. I think Hutch now is experienced enough to do this prediction
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    I smarfed the whole event on my main account and ended up in tier 4... I went for a late join on my alternate account and ended up tier 3 with a much worse hand and found myself in this bracket. Kudos to the forumers who late joined and ended up there but I couldn’t believe it when I saw was the top looked like, unless they change something I’ll definietly be doing the same next prize car event as I’m sure everyone else will be 🤷‍♂️
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't care about this event (didn't even smurf) and to be honest I enjoyed the time which I saved by not playing. This game is definitely going downhill really fast. I hope hutch does something about it.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Actually late entry is a good thing for hutch.
    Weak and new players still got a chance to win prize car, and getting prize cars is the best motivation I guess for players to continue playing.   

So I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be changed. 

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭
    It feels bad, i still didnt win any S/A prize car, except for Cayenne Turbo, finished 9-12 in most events and then you see guys with top prize cars without putting any resources and work into it.

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭
    hutch don't think... they lost a lot of $$ with late entry... but they prefer a ban for prize cars!! LOL  Good job Hutch, good job!! :D :D :D
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
     I am definitely not mad about people getting prize cars especially when they're not even allowed to be used in main events no worries here LOL!
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    TNThomas said:
    It’s a shame to see I got so many disagrees on my post on the previous page... Please know that I share this (including my join time and hand) to make clear that this is just stupid!

If I would want to keep this possibility in the game, I wouldn’t share it. So again, sorry if I made anyone mad. However, I shared it to show how weird the game rewards players and to show that paying a lot is not needed...

Next time I post something like this, I will make this clear in the first post. I hope you guys don’t hate me now! 
    You did nothing wrong , it's just stupid from hutch they didn't fix this problem yet.  
    It shouldn't be possible to join a prize car event a couple of minutes before the end , people are complaining about this happening for over a year now.  
    It's just an easy fix for them to close the entry window of an event at a certain time , but they are so stubbern when it comes to actually fix stuff in this game , its annoying and frustrating.
    They rather ''fix'' the ''how can we screw over the whole playerbase so they will buy more packs'' side of the game.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should simply get 20pts for every 12hours that pass once entered into a game 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are many systems that could work. Hutch should try different stuff in small events first. Name the event as a testing ground and reward us guinea pigs with a slightly higher prize board. 10G instead of 5g, 1000$ instead of 500$ and maybe one SR per prize board (plastic for Bob) and everyone would be very happy!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recognize Tim. Who are the other 3 gentleman?
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    binner said:
    I smarfed the whole event on my main account and ended up in tier 4... I went for a late join on my alternate account and ended up tier 3 with a much worse hand and found myself in this bracket. Kudos to the forumers who late joined and ended up there but I couldn’t believe it when I saw was the top looked like, unless they change something I’ll definietly be doing the same next prize car event as I’m sure everyone else will be 🤷‍♂️
    late entry is bad and no one likes to do it! I would prefer to play the game regularly but if I feel like this is the best way to get tier 1 sure I do it! Than I would like to mention that we all had way better decks than TNThomas, what he had would by far not be enough.
    Since months we are telling hutch to do something about late entry but they don't think this needs to be addressed. It's not my fault if the system is what it is. And I guess you guys prefer us forumers having the Nissmo GT-R instead of some noobs? 

binner said:
    late entry is bad and no one likes to do it! I would prefer to play the game regularly but if I feel like this is the best way to get tier 1 sure I do it! Than I would like to mention that we all had way better decks than TNThomas, what he had would by far not be enough.
    Since months we are telling hutch to do something about late entry but they don't think this needs to be addressed. It's not my fault if the system is what it is. And I guess you guys prefer us forumers having the Nissmo GT-R instead of some noobs? 
    Yeah I’m not trying to blame you guys for doing it or anything you guys got lucky and I wish I would have done the same. As you said we’ve been telling Hutch for months to do something about late entry’s, it shouldn’t be down to the luck of joining a late bracket so hopefully eventually we will see a fix for it. Either way Congrats on getting it! If there’s no fix I’ll be trying the same with you and other forumers next prize car event 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭
    small team.. we don't see bug fixed so we don't see fixed for lately entry... they lost $$ and players ...