General Discussion

Speed of Sound - Ultra Rare (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
I prefer the Sound of Speed

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring on the Tamoras
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    UR event, 3x german, full of drags an test bowls? Guess I'm off to the land of mushroom-like houses and little blue creatures once again. :D
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Bring on the Tamoras
    You probably could only use one tamora with the restrictions in place 
    HeissRod said:
    Bring on the Tamoras
    Two Tamoras, then 3x German with the remaining 61 RQ?
    edited December 1
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Bring on the Tamoras
    Two Tamoras, then 3x German with the remaining 61 RQ?
    I suppose that would work but you'd be better off with one Tuscan and one tamora 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the turbo martini is better as a 996 or 969?
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

Does anyone know if the turbo martini is better as a 996 or 969?
    both because of 70s haha
    That’s no help! 😂
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    That’s no help! 😂
    I did my first 969, but that was mainly because I already had a 996 911 RS to cover UR Porsche drags. I believe 699 was viable at one point as well, but not sure how that is after PL7.0
    Ultimate said:
    That’s no help! 😂
    I did my first 969, but that was mainly because I already had a 996 911 RS to cover UR Porsche drags. I believe 699 was viable at one point as well, but not sure how that is after PL7.0
    Will the martini beat the 911rs in a drag?
    Ultimate said:
    Ultimate said:
    That’s no help! 😂
    Will the martini beat the 911rs in a drag?
    A 996 Martini will not beat a 996 RS.
    I might give this hand a shot for top10:

@greddy, what's it like up there?
    @bluedogsnoop, are you planning to move up? I can give you some losses if you want.
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    @lemmings99o @benhaha85 @Pulsatingstar Bit of cooperation to make sure that we all get at least Tier 2? I’m doing some last fuses to strengthen my hand then will push up again, but happy to avoid you guys. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    Tricky one this. Tamora or Tuscan!? 911RS or Z8?! 
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

@bluedogsnoop, are you planning to move up? I can give you some losses if you want.
    @Ozzman it would be better if i went smurfing. I am lacking low rq dragger. Top10 are mostly Tamora, Aerovette, SL73 for test bowl.

This is my hand and i dont believe is good enough for top10. 
    greddy said:
    Ozzman said:

@Ozzman it would be better if i went smurfing. I am lacking low rq dragger. Top10 are mostly Tamora, Aerovette, SL73 for test bowl.

This is my hand and i dont believe is good enough for top10. 
    Thanks, I won't rush moving up then, but still try a bit later. I still don't have the best german URs unfortunately.
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    @lemmings99o @benhaha85 @Pulsatingstar Bit of cooperation to make sure that we all get at least Tier 2? I’m doing some last fuses to strengthen my hand then will push up again, but happy to avoid you guys. 
    Yes I'm happy to work together  Might struggle to get tier 2 as I'm lacking a good rq19 dragger, but will see. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭
    benhaha85 said:
    Yes I'm happy to work together  Might struggle to get tier 2 as I'm lacking a good rq19 dragger, but will see. 
    Yeah sure.
    What's everyone's names so I know who to avoid? Mines David Burke.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Sorry only just seen this. Yes I was planning to. I have one fuse I am waiting on then shall see how it goes. 
    benhaha85 said:
    Yeah sure.
    What's everyone's names so I know who to avoid? Mines David Burke.
    James Pearce. Currently top but I doubt that will last. 
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    this hand is ok, though the sl73 just gets its 1st fuse.
    I have the feeling the tuscan got nerfed with the last update. Hand with tuscan and tamora is better...

• erjuitoerjuito Member Posts: 60

Ahora primero sin atacar a James Pearce que creo que es del foro no?
    erjuito said:

Ahora primero sin atacar a James Pearce que creo que es del foro no?
    @erjuito Hi Julio, that is me in second. Apologies, didn’t realise that you were on the forum. Will make sure that I return the favour and avoid hitting you too. Apologies if I’ve hit you once or twice already! 
    This never fails to make me laugh lol
    erjuito dijo:

Ahora primero sin atacar a James Pearce que creo que es el foro no?
    @erjuito Hola Julio, ese soy yo en segundo. Disculpas, no me di cuenta de que estabas en el foro. Me aseguraré de que te devuelva el favor y evitaré golpearte también. ¡Disculpas si ya te he golpeado una o dos veces! 
    Ok, no pasa nada es difícil reconocernos. Gracias y a por el  premio de nivel 1. 🏆
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 659 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    This event is a good example of what is wrong with the prize structure. I have the stock cars to easily get into the top-10, maybe even top tier, but there’s no chance I’m maxing them for a ceramic. I’ll take my smurfing cash, thank you very much.
    Smurfing cash is supposed to be for maxing cars (and buy ceramics)... I normally go through som maxing campaign when I have a lot of C food, so I have also ultras maxed :smile:
    Still i can't win this event because I don't have rq19/20 decent grip german cars... Even if I have 2 tamora maxed I have no chances to build a tier1 hand...
    edited December 2
    rei348 dijo:
    TD01055 dijo:
    Este es un buen ejemplo de lo que está mal con la estructura del premio. Tengo los autos de la serie para ingresar fácilmente al top-10, así como a un nivel más alto. Me quedo con mi dinero en efectivo, muchas gracias.
    Se entiende que el efectivo para hacer las cosas con los vehículos con el máximo rendimiento (y para comprar cerámica). Sonríe:
    aún no puedo ganar este evento porque no tengo rq19 / 20 cars alemanes with agarre decente ... No tengo 2 tamores máximos no tengo posibilidades de construir una mano tier1 ...
    El primer premio es una cerámica y 10000 efectivo y 250 oro no solo la ceramice. Primero sin usar TVR hay manos más equilibradas.