General Discussion

Speed of Sound - Ultra Rare (Event)

2»

Comments

  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    I never thought the 2.7RS prize car would be useful. Until now...
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I never thought the 2.7RS prize car would be useful. Until now...
    It's doing decent as a low RQ German car.  Now great, but decent.  Mine is 969.  Is yours 996?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm also using a 996 Buick GNX on the 1/4 mile drags.  It's not that great, but it's the best I have for RQ19. :(
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I'm also using a 996 Buick GNX on the 1/4 mile drags.  It's not that great, but it's the best I have for RQ19. :(
    You don’t have a 996 Merc E500? It’s been working very well for me. It beats the Lotus Elise in the 1/4 mile (and every other drag race of course)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    HeissRod said:
    I'm also using a 996 Buick GNX on the 1/4 mile drags.  It's not that great, but it's the best I have for RQ19. :(
    You don’t have a 996 Merc E500? It’s been working very well for me. It beats the Lotus Elise in the 1/4 mile (and every other drag race of course)
    I fused it a while back.  Probably a bad idea.  :D :D
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2
    The Maybach 62 Landaulet is an absolute beast in this event. 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 659 ✭✭✭
    The Maybach 62 Landaulet is an absolute beast in this event. 
    But nobody ever wasted time and resources in that :smiley:

  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    The Maybach 62 Landaulet is an absolute beast in this event. 
    But nobody ever wasted time and resources in that :smiley:


    Excuse you :p
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I'm also using a 996 Buick GNX on the 1/4 mile drags.  It's not that great, but it's the best I have for RQ19. :(
    Mine is 699. Not won anything but holding much stronger cars to 50 point wins 👍
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    The Maybach 62 Landaulet is an absolute beast in this event. 
    But nobody ever wasted time and resources in that :smiley:

    Mine’s 996 and I use it a surprising amount as it’s got epic MRA. 😛
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.