General Discussion

Snowpocalypse - Formula Fun (Event)

2»

Comments

  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭
    migge said:

     51-0 ATM
    Yeah under 6000 trophies bracket :) 
  • justjukiejustjukie Member Posts: 17
    migge said:

     51-0 ATM
    I hate the fact I'm getting steam rolled by mercedes and escorts upgraded like yours and mine are 699. 
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    justjukie said:
    migge said:

     51-0 ATM
    I hate the fact I'm getting steam rolled by mercedes and escorts upgraded like yours and mine are 699. 
    97% of offroad cars are best at 969, with the other 3% at 996.  Why would you build one 699, let alone more than one?
    I am pretty sure that is not the case and certainly wasn't the case prior to PL7.  Most off roaders SR and below i tend to keep two 969 and one each of 996 and 699.  699 has been essential for all of them at some stage though not sure if it is still the case.  There has been one event recently where 699 rq12 Range Rover beat 969 wet dirt slalom.   Just checked:  969 52.20, 699  52.13
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.