General Discussion

Best classe cars

spartalegionspartalegion Member Posts: 1
i am new and i want to know the top 5 cars or best of each class, and is there any diference in a C regular and at C rare or special_

Comments

• CompellingGamerCompellingGamer Member Posts: 4
    Anyone can correct me if I am wrong but I do not think there is any best car for any class, the only difference between common, uncommon and rare is the fact the better the quality the faster the upgrades get delivered. As for actual speed difference, you will always verse someone with the exact same track rating which means if you both have a flawless run, then it will be very very close at the finish, unless someone has EDGE, which gives you a bit of a speed advantage, whoever has more EDGE is more likely to win the race, so be smart when putting your upgrades on your car, as your EDGE will reset when the tracks change over. Hope I helped :smile:

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 848 admin
    There are differences in the various C Class cars. Some are better on corners, some slightly faster in the straights. However, until you are at max upgrades, the differences will not be hugely meaningful, as your opponents will be found based on track rating.
    When it comes to common, uncommon, rare, legendary variants of the car, this is mostly to do with the looks of the car and how quickly upgrades get delivered, like CompellingGamer mentioned.