General Discussion

Trophy rewards in finals and in general

AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
How many trophys do the different tiers reward each time?
I noticed swings, especially finals giving more trophys.
Has anyone a list of the trophys for different events?
Thanks for your help.

Comments

• milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the event. Daily events never have any trophy impact. I believe normal weekday events (ceramic for tier 1 and 2) award 50 trophies for tier 1, 30 for tier 2, 10 for tier 3, 0 for tier 4, and -10 for tier 5.

Prize car series are a different matter. I think tier 1 in a prize car finals is 900. Can’t remember for sure though. 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the event. Daily events never have any trophy impact. I believe normal weekday events (ceramic for tier 1 and 2) award 50 trophies for tier 1, 30 for tier 2, 10 for tier 3, 0 for tier 4, and -10 for tier 5.

Prize car series are a different matter. I think tier 1 in a prize car finals is 900. Can’t remember for sure though. 
    I think tier2 should be 300 trophies for high level (A or S) prize car events. Don't know about tier1, never won one of those cars...
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

Some of daily give you 50 points for tier 1.I'm not sure how many in the week
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    I was especially interested in the current final event "rewards". If i remember right, tier 1 gives 900 trophys. Can anyone confirm, and knows about further tiers?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    'punishment' would probably be a more fitting word.
    Every final I won punished me with 900 trophies. I've only managed that twice though. Fingers crossed for the current one.
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Member Posts: 103 ✭✭
    I was especially interested in the current final event "rewards". If i remember right, tier 1 gives 900 trophys. Can anyone confirm, and knows about further tiers?
    I have a feeling that tier 2 gives 600. I'll let you know tomorrow (unless I fall into Tier 3). 
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    500 I thought...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an indication.of the state of the game that I can achieve T2 but will drop to T3 for trophy management.
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Tier 2 is usually +400 penalty points. Tier 1 is +900.
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Member Posts: 103 ✭✭
    +500 for tier 2 and above the dreaded 6k I go!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    +250 for tier 3 in the finals. didnt aim for more to avoid the next 500 jump, good decision.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Mis1980 said:
    Is 6000 the value where the diffuculty rises? I have heard about it, but have players actually noticed this?
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭
    Just curious, is 4k trophys another milestone or should I see the same opponents I saw before? Getting closer and closer to that 6k mark. 
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 533 ✭✭✭
    +250 for tier 3 in the finals. didnt aim for more to avoid the next 500 jump, good decision.
    as long as we can continue smurfing together in most events :smiley:

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    Mis1980 said:
    Is 6000 the value where the diffuculty rises? I have heard about it, but have players actually noticed this?

We've noticed it. Pretty certain I am correct when I say it is the highest threshold at present.

When you cross the 6K barrier you're always with the big dogs, but different events use a different range of trophy counts. Some events will be >6k players only, and at 6k you are the lowest trophy count in your bracket.

Some events will be from 0-MAX trophies, such as Formula Fun, because everybody has easy access to the cars needed so at 6K you'll be somewhere in the middle of the field in terms of trophy count. 

In the daily, I went from being a top 10 finisher to about 60th. After a few months and now at 20000 trophies I am still not a top 10 player in the daily. This is why smurfing becomes key.