General Discussion

The Brewing Storm - UK Tour (Event)

2»

Comments

  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 42 ✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    nel1978 said:
    MSteeL said:
    @nel1978 can you beat the one in first place?
    Nope, and you?
    I can on 2/3 sets, will see how it goes. Was hoping for us 2 making to 1st tier
    It will be difficult for me tier 1, but if i can t reach tier 1 i help you 😉
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    Likewise :D will try to get him down, though he has everything that he puts in lineup maxed... Will be hard
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    TD01055 said:
    @Ernst_Womo, We’re together. Are you planning to try for 2nd? Can you beat the guy? I can on 3/4 sets 
    Hi, I don‘t know, if I‘m strong enough. 😜
    Yeah I see @ArmandoBronca has come on strong! 💪🏻 
    Hi guys!  @TD01055@Ernst_Womo, let see if for one time I will be able to win a Carbon fiber in a Event. 
    Heads up - 4th place guy popped a fuse on his P1, suggest we focus on him when possible
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    @StealthFT @MSRZ23 ; hey fellas i am just throwing smurf hands out cos i have seen my best hand isn't good enough to get past anyone down here at p100 end.  can see i won't get far in this one so happy for you guys just keep feeding off me.  when the smurfers are gone i might pick up some 3* at the end if any hands weaker than mine filter down.  anyway, realising how uncompetitive my garage is in this one i sorta lost interest.
  • ArmandoBroncaArmandoBronca Member Posts: 7
    TD01055 said:
    TD01055 said:
    TD01055 said:
    @Ernst_Womo, We’re together. Are you planning to try for 2nd? Can you beat the guy? I can on 3/4 sets 
    Hi, I don‘t know, if I‘m strong enough. 😜
    Yeah I see @ArmandoBronca has come on strong! 💪🏻 
    Hi guys!  @TD01055@Ernst_Womo, let see if for one time I will be able to win a Carbon fiber in a Event. 
    Heads up - 4th place guy popped a fuse on his P1, suggest we focus on him when possible
    I see, right now I cannot beat him in all tracksets, fingercrossed 🤞
  • HvalenHvalen Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭


    Anyone here to co-op with/avoid?  :*
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 287 ✭✭✭
    So a lotus Elise can beat the mclaren in dry slalom? How? Why? Since when 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now there are four of us up here.  This bracket filled really freakin’ slow. :(
    @Destroyer2k11999 @Thephenomsprint @erivfc


  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
    lol Not that I am aware of. he has been beating me. I just accidently played a uk Land Rover hand.. thats going to hurt.

    Your hand is stronger then mine so take second I guess haha.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
    lol Not that I am aware of. he has been beating me. I just accidently played a uk Land Rover hand.. thats going to hurt.

    Your hand is stronger then mine so take second I guess haha.
    Gonna see if I can win against Johnny on some tracks.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Now there are four of us up here.  This bracket filled really freakin’ slow. :(
    @Destroyer2k11999 @Thephenomsprint @erivfc


    It ended up filling up around 2pm Pacific time, I should've just waited a few more hours, it's all good though if you need to beat me to play go ahead, as long as I can make top 10.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
    lol Not that I am aware of. he has been beating me. I just accidently played a uk Land Rover hand.. thats going to hurt.

    Your hand is stronger then mine so take second I guess haha.
    Gonna see if I can win against Johnny on some tracks.
    If I upgraded I probably be OK but I haven't had a great run of epics lately haha.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
    lol Not that I am aware of. he has been beating me. I just accidently played a uk Land Rover hand.. thats going to hurt.

    Your hand is stronger then mine so take second I guess haha.
    Gonna see if I can win against Johnny on some tracks.
    If I upgraded I probably be OK but I haven't had a great run of epics lately haha.
    Not gonna attack u to take the 2nd, just feels wrong to chop so many points off a forumer :)
    in case u are lucky to win the carbon by the end don’t waste it on some tier B pulls lol 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
    lol Not that I am aware of. he has been beating me. I just accidently played a uk Land Rover hand.. thats going to hurt.

    Your hand is stronger then mine so take second I guess haha.
    Gonna see if I can win against Johnny on some tracks.
    If I upgraded I probably be OK but I haven't had a great run of epics lately haha.
    Not gonna attack u to take the 2nd, just feels wrong to chop so many points off a forumer :)
    in case u are lucky to win the carbon by the end don’t waste it on some tier B pulls lol 
    Just watch out for brave shin lol. That guys loves to spend a million gold to get carbons... 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
    lol Not that I am aware of. he has been beating me. I just accidently played a uk Land Rover hand.. thats going to hurt.

    Your hand is stronger then mine so take second I guess haha.
    Gonna see if I can win against Johnny on some tracks.
    If I upgraded I probably be OK but I haven't had a great run of epics lately haha.
    Not gonna attack u to take the 2nd, just feels wrong to chop so many points off a forumer :)
    in case u are lucky to win the carbon by the end don’t waste it on some tier B pulls lol 
    Just watch out for brave shin lol. That guys loves to spend a million gold to get carbons... 

    Had no idea. Actually I ended up in top 10 by a mistake. Didnt know its a 3 day event so I moved up from the bottom 1 day too early haha
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭
    @pmglfv, having a nice event here. No matter what the outcome will be, thanks for the corporation. 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
    lol Not that I am aware of. he has been beating me. I just accidently played a uk Land Rover hand.. thats going to hurt.

    Your hand is stronger then mine so take second I guess haha.
    Gonna see if I can win against Johnny on some tracks.
    If I upgraded I probably be OK but I haven't had a great run of epics lately haha.
    Not gonna attack u to take the 2nd, just feels wrong to chop so many points off a forumer :)
    in case u are lucky to win the carbon by the end don’t waste it on some tier B pulls lol 
    Just watch out for brave shin lol. That guys loves to spend a million gold to get carbons... 

    Had no idea. Actually I ended up in top 10 by a mistake. Didnt know its a 3 day event so I moved up from the bottom 1 day too early haha
    get something good?

  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    Ugh !!
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    Jay said:
    43MK4 said:
    @Jay hey I just moved up to 3rd place after 2 days of smurfing. Noticed that you are in the 2nd and Johnny (forumer?) is in the 1st. U guys coop for 1-2?
    lol Not that I am aware of. he has been beating me. I just accidently played a uk Land Rover hand.. thats going to hurt.

    Your hand is stronger then mine so take second I guess haha.
    Gonna see if I can win against Johnny on some tracks.
    If I upgraded I probably be OK but I haven't had a great run of epics lately haha.
    Not gonna attack u to take the 2nd, just feels wrong to chop so many points off a forumer :)
    in case u are lucky to win the carbon by the end don’t waste it on some tier B pulls lol 
    Just watch out for brave shin lol. That guys loves to spend a million gold to get carbons... 

    Had no idea. Actually I ended up in top 10 by a mistake. Didnt know its a 3 day event so I moved up from the bottom 1 day too early haha
    get something good?


    Got a 911RS RQ22, so I cant complain. My 3rd one, so I think I gonna make one of each tunes. How about you?
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.