Comments

• bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    😍😍😍😍 eat you heart out nismo . 
    Lol imagine if that beats the nismo in a slalom
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    Let’s hope the handling is increased in the next patch.  :p
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member, Wrenchmen Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    Be careful @TNThomas! Regardless of context, you might get publicly berated again for sharing an opinion!  :D
    Be careful @TNThomas! Regardless of context, you might get publicly berated again for sharing an opinion!  :D
    I have the feeling I am not so popular here due to my sarcasm. That is my fault, because I can’t expect others to understand my miserable jokes sometimes... To make it even worse, English isn’t my native language, so I can express myself a bit silly sometimes.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Love that 94. 
    Wow imagine it hit 95 , oh I hope a 033 is 95 
    It doesn't reach 95
    @TNThomas; Don't worry about popularity mate! Just be yourself! I'm a sarcastic guy myself (as Australians are lol) and I'm sure plenty of people don't like me for it. You have always been respectful, and real to yourself. That's all that matters mate. 

On topic:
    Saw this 699 Nismo posted by Numar on the IG forums. I'm curious how the times pan out once maxed. I asked him, but really, who responds to Mods. They are the enemy! Lol
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 396 ✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    It seems that you cannot effectively “late join” once u pass 20k trophies.  He won the Nizmo because of his low trophy count.  If you tried it....u would be in a different bracket for sure.  Wouldn’t it be nice if the developers actually informed us of how they categorize these brackets (aka How The Game Works)!
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 396 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    It seems that you cannot effectively “late join” once u pass 20k trophies.  He won the Nizmo because of his low trophy count.  If you tried it....u would be in a different bracket for sure
    Trophies are disregarded in Prize Car events. I know a few who entered in the last 10 minutes with huge trophy counts and still won the car in a new bracket.
    Good to know, my bracket placement has been horrid lately
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭

This guy certainly didnt have a good hand in finals if this is his main daily hand. Arghhhh
    @AJTheCaveMan it was not Numar, it was Nemesis aka Henrik Madsen aka the guy who change is name every 2 months aka the guy who is always complaining about Bugatti's owners in the Daily. 
    Oops. I got the names mixed up :D Anyway, he said he will run it on some tracks if that helps. I just need to make out a list of tracks for him. Any suggestions?
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:

This guy certainly didnt have a good hand in finals if this is his main daily hand. Arghhhh
    Well we don't know that for sure but I agree. Probably joined late 
    MSteeL said:

I hate those late joiners! Hutch should ban them!

Note: Before hating, it’s just a joke. :p
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    MSteeL said:

I hate those late joiners! Hutch should ban them!

Note: Before hating, it’s just a joke. :p
    You just keep digging that hole....
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    @AJTheCaveMan it was not Numar, it was Nemesis aka Henrik Madsen aka the guy who change is name every 2 months aka the guy who is always complaining about Bugatti's owners in the Daily. 
    Oops. I got the names mixed up :D Anyway, he said he will run it on some tracks if that helps. I just need to make out a list of tracks for him. Any suggestions?
    Tell him to test it on wet Japan city tracks....oh wait, we can’t do that 🙄
2»