General Discussion

So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 3 in General Discussion
We're actually getting down to a small-ish list of prize cars (Legendary or Epic) that have not been awarded yet.  Any guesses on the next one to be up for grabs, assuming it will be one of the old ones?
  • Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
  • Audi Sport quattro S1
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
  • Cadillac CTS-V
  • Honda NSX-R
  • Infiniti Q60
  • KTM X-Bow GT4
  • McLaren P1 GTR
  • Porsche 911 GT1 race car
  • Porsche Cayman GT4
  • Porsche 924 Carrera GTS
  • Subaru Impreza 22B
  • Vauxhall VXR8 GTS
  • Volvo 850 BTCC
And of course we have all the new ones that just came in, which they could throw at us...
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (2019)
  • Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE
  • Chevrolet Copo Camaro
  • Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
  • Dodge Viper GTS-R
  • Scuderia SCG0003S

Comments

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subaru! Subaru! Subaru!
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    I think it will be the KTM and requires mazda cars (no prize car required) + rainy tracks
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's probably time for one more prize car within 2018, probably? So I think they might do something a bit special, maybe the Bugatti. If not, maybe the P1 GTR, Scuderia SCG0003S or Audi Quattro S1.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    I really hope it's a few sets of hillclimbs & slaloms only so I can bring out the slick tire big guns.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    There's probably time for one more prize car within 2018, probably? So I think they might do something a bit special, maybe the Bugatti. If not, maybe the P1 GTR, Scuderia SCG0003S or Audi Quattro S1.
    At a rate of one every two weeks, we could see two more + we should see the next Austin right around Christmas.  
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭
    My bet is on infinity because there were so many events for us to buy packs lately before the prize car gets thrown out
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    austin
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    austin
    We must be due the second event pretty soon?
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    Huskic69 said:
    austin
    My austin is 38 days old, so if the challenges happen every 2 months it's still 3 weeks away
    Moog said:
    Huskic69 said:
    austin
    HeissRod said:
    O__VER said:
    At a rate of one every two weeks, we could see two more + we should see the next Austin right around Christmas.  
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    I bet for one of the Unicorns everyone wants so bad,  before the paying playerbase sinke more, so they can grab more money for it now

So bugatti, Dodge Demon, Audi or McLaren 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭
    i bet audi!! :D :D and you need chrisler!! :D :D
  • MartyoMartyo Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Can we have that 2006 Mini again? I had it in an old account before I switched to this one, didnt realize it was a prize car
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my money is also on the FQ-400, requirement Audi
    then also this year the S1, requirement Mitsubishi but of course with the no prize car tag.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    whatever they choose I hope the requirement will be really broad. 911 gt3rs was the most entered final this year because so many people could field 5x 90s cars and consequently it was the most relaxed final we've had. Let's make it 5x 80s or 5x uk or something of the sort. I'll be fine with another prize car : D
    5x 1950s!
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    5x Japan with prize cars :smiley:
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    Since everyone freaks out anyway, if I were Hutch, the next prize car finals would be like this:
    Prize Car: McLaren P1 GTR
    Vehicle Restrictions: None

RQ Limit: 15
    #ThreeMuskateers
    You really want half the player base to freak out?
    5x 1950s
    1x Austin
    Nice!

HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    Since everyone freaks out anyway, if I were Hutch, the next prize car finals would be like this:
    Prize Car: McLaren P1 GTR
    Vehicle Restrictions: None

RQ Limit: 15
    #ThreeMuskateers
    You really want half the player base to freak out?
    5x 1950s
    1x Austin

So.. 4x D-type, 1x healey, maybe 1x 550 spyder if it wins against d-type at slalom : p

dunno if we'll ever see such an event, but 60s or 70s maybe... still, I really hope for a broad requirement. It'll make the final much more fun
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    @AJTheCaveMan Not just the nostalgia, I've seen the 22B in a challenge before in twisty circuit; I was astonished by its MRA! The trap speed was even higher than my white Impreza.
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    @O__VER Mitsubishi requirements sucked indeed. Nobody keeps the Mitsubishi offroaders because they're heavy, underpowered and just slow and useless. And the Evo X FQ-400 is just too overpowered with unrealistic stats that Hutch haven't fixed yet, it just sucks either way, no matter the track surface.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    actually I would love to see a pause in prize car events. Or maybe some low lvl car prizes.  Actually not I, my wallet would love to see a pause. 
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see the Audi Sport Quattro S1, with whatever requirements !
     But if have to bet, I have the feeling that Vauxhall will be in the party soon, as I drop almost Vauxhall UR these last few days...
    Antoun said:
    I would love to see the Audi Sport Quattro S1, with whatever requirements !
     But if have to bet, I have the feeling that Vauxhall will be in the party soon, as I drop almost Vauxhall UR these last few days...
    I have some painful memories from the last time vauxhall was a requirement. I was one maloo short of a perfect hand, would have won a rally metro...
    Fused a maloo two weeks before that too as I figured it's useless with mra this bad : p.