General Discussion

So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

2»

Comments

• TimButTimBut Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    something rare and with a lot of epics so mostly we would need to fully upgrade 3 epic cars.  3 ktm + 2 bmw :D 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    I vote Rover 220 Coupe Turbo. One of my guilty pleasures and was seriously quick. 0-60 time in game is wrong I think
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Today it is a 48th day I have got Austin Sprite, regarding to Hutch (they have said that one Austin Weekly Challenge will be once in a two months). Consequently, next week or the week after we are going to have another Austin challenge, Prepare. 
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    Today it is a 48th day I have got Austin Sprite, regarding to Hutch (they have said that one Austin Weekly Challenge will be once in a two months). Consequently, next week or the week after we are going to have another Austin challenge, Prepare. 
    I'd prepare for sure, if only I knew for what :)

Do you think it's gonna be another nationality reuirement like the last time? Wanna try guessing? 😁
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    Yep.  The next Austin challenge should start either this Sunday or next.  I'm betting it will be the next.
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    5xTVR😁
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5xTVR😁

👍
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carrera GT coming around again.
    Carrera GT coming around again.
    Not sure why they are doing repeats when there are so many prize cars that have not been offered yet. Maybe so the whales don’t collect them all and stop playing / paying?
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 14
    i think the rotation about new and old prize cars is good.... if you cannot win Pikes Peak the first time (or others cars), with your statement you never see it again!!!
    Maybe they can release every week a prize car, one week an old one, one week a new one!!
    Post edited by mauro07 on
    That’s true, but it just means I don’t get to win the Pikes Peak / Carrera GT twice! I like variety in the prize cars I miss out on...
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    That’s true, but it just means I don’t get to win the Pikes Peak / Carrera GT twice! I like variety in the prize cars I miss out on...
    sorry but i disagree... you see only your little garden not community experience... if someoe start today to play, cannot win the old prize cars?
    That’s a fair point, but I don’t care about anyone else 😉
2»