General Discussion

So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SLS GT3 or 911 GT1 event would be more fair 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    If you haven't won the car before, you'll have an opportunity to win it. If you have won the car before, as this event replaces a new Tri Series, there is an alternate Finals event, with some of the best minimum guaranteed prizes of any event, and some great top prizes, too.
    We get that after not succeeding a new expansion in this game you have to figure out a more interesting way to milk us, but WHEN has owners club ever been giving out any good car? Where’s the minimum guaranteed quality to the once winner of those prestigious cars, does a pikes owner deserve the worst S Porsche SUV? Or does p8 owners deserve the lesser 4wd jag S? Do you call them top prizes? By the way, do owners deserve to have only top 3 for tier 1? Because tier 2 onwards are just rewarded with a CF and a rubbish card.

CANT WE HAVE AN EQUIVALENT OF PRIZE IN OWNERS CLUB FOR ALL THE OWNERS?
    You are essentially getting a free legendary.... whereas the vast majority of us peons have to fight over scrappy epics and URs or worse. Just late join and have a holiday. No stress bro
    We paid the big money last time they had this car's event, we also paid big money while competing it in order to be in the top 8, so I don't see why we should be treated like some average f2p in the owner's club. I can close an eye on the Pikes as it's the 1st major rerun and I wasn't part of it, but I see the cheapness how the owners felt when it came for P8 and Mitsubishi, it's only gonna get worse
    Well, you paid the big money and you won the car in the original final, I think that’s the real pay off, and now technically it’s still paying dividends since you get your own seperate finals with guaranteed cf/s and legendary. Would you rather be back in general population but they block you winning a second one?

I don’t know, maybe it’s the f2p in me coming out, but I’d be happy getting whatever legendary they throw at me. Don’t take me the wrong way, I just find it amusing that you would bag out Hutch for giving you another legendary. I do agree with you they need to fix the winners brackets.
    I'm not f2p and I agree with you
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    If you haven't won the car before, you'll have an opportunity to win it. If you have won the car before, as this event replaces a new Tri Series, there is an alternate Finals event, with some of the best minimum guaranteed prizes of any event, and some great top prizes, too.
    We get that after not succeeding a new expansion in this game you have to figure out a more interesting way to milk us, but WHEN has owners club ever been giving out any good car? Where’s the minimum guaranteed quality to the once winner of those prestigious cars, does a pikes owner deserve the worst S Porsche SUV? Or does p8 owners deserve the lesser 4wd jag S? Do you call them top prizes? By the way, do owners deserve to have only top 3 for tier 1? Because tier 2 onwards are just rewarded with a CF and a rubbish card.

You are essentially getting a free legendary.... whereas the vast majority of us peons have to fight over scrappy epics and URs or worse. Just late join and have a holiday. No stress bro
    We paid the big money last time they had this car's event, we also paid big money while competing it in order to be in the top 8, so I don't see why we should be treated like some average f2p in the owner's club. I can close an eye on the Pikes as it's the 1st major rerun and I wasn't part of it, but I see the cheapness how the owners felt when it came for P8 and Mitsubishi, it's only gonna get worse
    Well, you paid the big money and you won the car in the original final, I think that’s the real pay off, and now technically it’s still paying dividends since you get your own seperate finals with guaranteed cf/s and legendary. Would you rather be back in general population but they block you winning a second one?

I don’t know, maybe it’s the f2p in me coming out, but I’d be happy getting whatever legendary they throw at me. Don’t take me the wrong way, I just find it amusing that you would bag out Hutch for giving you another legendary. I do agree with you they need to fix the winners brackets.
    2 wrongs don’t make a right I’m afraid. 

There will be no guaranteed legendary for the owners. 

Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:

What are the 2 wrongs?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok guys lets wait till there are prizes announced and then complain. It doesnt change anything anyway. 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Ok guys lets wait till there are prizes announced and then complain. It doesnt change anything anyway. 
    Where’s the fun in that?

You are right though, we shouldn’t really jump the gun and burn effigies of Hutch staff before they actually make the mistake they’re ultimately going to do. 

They can’t please everyone it would seem. 
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭
    My guess at T1, T2 and T3 for the owners event. Probably really hopeful but I think it would be fair. Game changing car for T1 which same could be said for the 918 (could also be either of the le mans Porsches). T2 middle of the pack Porsche offroader not great but not bad still a nice reward. And T3 a really important epic if you happen to not be able to get the legendaries something to still be happy with. 

Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:

What are the 2 wrongs?
    He’s wrong saying there’ll be a guaranteed legendary and you’re wrong agreeing with him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Ideal T1/2/3 for owners event prizes...

Actual “lowered expectation” owners event prizes...

Frankly, the 962 is too good to be a prize. It'd be terrifying if there were more of them around
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope most whales have a spyder already.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if this has been discussed already, but is it possible to win a 918 if you already own a 918?
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    Sorry if this has been discussed already, but is it possible to win a 918 if you already own a 918?
    No it isn't
    Phew! So now that we're done with this one, what do you think happens next? We get PL9 early in the week and we kick off with a new prize car?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23
    Phew! So now that we're done with this one, what do you think happens next? We get PL9 early in the week and we kick off with a new prize car?
    at least one more of the existing ones before a PL9 prize car comes.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23
    The Megane for sure will be the next👍🏻👍🏻
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megane? There is no Megane prize car.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Megane? There is no Megane prize car.

The RS I mean😂
    I don't think it will be an nother French slick tires car. and it should be something with an average desirability.
    time for the 8C?

I think we can all agree on this 🤤

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we can all agree on this 🤤

That's an amazing picture 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nahhh, they'll open with a bang.

with a 5x GR requirement yes, but that will not happen right away. they will give the less ambitious players at least 2 more weeks time to collect cars.
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭

with a 5x GR requirement yes, but that will not happen right away. they will give the less ambitious players at least 2 more weeks time to collect cars.
    Could see a 5x BMW requirement being the first of pl9.0 and then 5x GR after... Isn't that how FR went?New caddies added so 5x caddy first then the FR final after
    binner said:

Could see a 5x BMW requirement being the first of pl9.0 and then 5x GR after... Isn't that how FR went?New caddies added so 5x caddy first then the FR final after
    please don't be this cruel. I just can't build a good beemer deck, even after a year it's still pathetic.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    edited June 24
    binner said:

please don't be this cruel. I just can't build a good beemer deck, even after a year it's still pathetic.
    Probably a good thing. Majority of Epic BMW's just got very overshadowed by the new Legend BMW's