City Racer (Rare)

NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tracksets 

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    Deleted
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    Already seen two others with the same hand. (2 x Corvette 396, Monte Carlo, Montego Turbo, Focus ST170).

This could be the most boring and most duplicated hand event to date. 
    yup, just let me tune up my second 396 and join the grind
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already seen two others with the same hand. (2 x Corvette 396, Monte Carlo, Montego Turbo, Focus ST170).

Exactly what I was thinking, or 3x396 2xmontego would give the same result would it?
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭

Exactly what I was thinking, or 3x396 2xmontego would give the same result would it?
    The latter would win the 2 x small City Streets set I think? Would tie all the others. 

The latter would win the 2 x small City Streets set I think? Would tie all the others. 
    Can’t wait to enter and find out. 
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭

Had the first hand already maxed. However, wondering if there’s a better hand, as Mondeo ST220 beat my Focus over City Streets, and Corvette ZR1 is quicker than Monte Carlo over 1/4 mile, but not sure about 1/2 mile and mile. 
    @ppedras @bobdylan @erjuito @lemmings99o All in the same bracket! Avoid each other now to secure Tier 2, and then fight it out for Tier 1 on Wednesday? 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 949 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    @TopDrives20409 I didn’t remember @erjuito was in here and gave him a loss already. Sorry Julio! I did check the IG list but you’re not there.
    But that’s a good idea James.
    And that topdrives18839, anyone known?
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Ok so I got a question. 

Me and my buddy joined the event at the same time, I am at 3500 and he is at 4500 trophies.
    First thing that comes in your mind is yeah we should get separated due to different trophy counts.
    Well we did enter different brackets but the weird thing is that we both have people of 4500+ trophies in.

Any info why it is doing that? 
    Anzatoro said:
    Ok so I got a question. 

Me and my buddy joined the event at the same time, I am at 3500 and he is at 4500 trophies.
    First thing that comes in your mind is yeah we should get separated due to different trophy counts.
    Well we did enter different brackets but the weird thing is that we both have people of 4500+ trophies in.

Depends what the trophy count (if any) is set at, if it’s 3000 for example you’ll be in the same groups, if it’s 6000 you’d still be in the same groups. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    @ppedras @bobdylan @erjuito @lemmings99o All in the same bracket! Avoid each other now to secure Tier 2, and then fight it out for Tier 1 on Wednesday? 
    Agreed.
    I'm David burke
    ppedras is Pedro pedras
    Bobdylan is James kelly
    What in game name is Erjuito and you td20409?

• bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Ok so I got a question. 

Each region can have 2/3 brackets open for a trophy range. So for 0-6000 & 6000+ trophies etc. It is often random which you are allocated into. 
  • erjuitoerjuito Member Posts: 60

Ahí estoy rodeado de todos 🙂
    Intentaré evitaros pero como es el evento más aburrido que he visto no me importa si me golpeais.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had the first hand already maxed. However, wondering if there’s a better hand, as Mondeo ST220 beat my Focus over City Streets, and Corvette ZR1 is quicker than Monte Carlo over 1/4 mile, but not sure about 1/2 mile and mile. 
    It ties with monte Carlo on 1/2 mile
    edited December 4
    @ppedras @bobdylan @erjuito @ lemmings99o ¡Todos en el mismo soporte! ¿Evitarse el uno al otro ahora para asegurar el nivel 2, y luego luchar contra el nivel 1 el miércoles? 
    Ok me parece correcto 👍

Yo soy Julio Estévez en el juego

Daniel Tadych y Luca Guarano son del foro? No me queda otra
    Agreed.
    I'm David burke
    ppedras is Pedro pedras
    Bobdylan is James kelly
    What in game name is Erjuito and you td20409?

I’m James Pearce
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    @danny let me know if you want me to stop hitting your smurf hand... 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every one has same hand lol , silly this
    bobdylan said:

Con algo de lluvia o tierra habría más posibilidades 😁
    bobdylan said:
    An RQ limit of 60 would have made this a great event. Sadly at 65, 3x corvette 396 can’t be bettered I don’t think 
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    When I saw the tracksets I was expecting a lower RQ limit 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had the opportunity to tune up three vetts numerous times , however on principle I refuse to have three cars tuned the same as any game (there has been LOTS) that require three or more of the same car are imo broken
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    What a boring, tedious event this is. City event with 3 drags? Everyone has the same hand. Repeat cars. Poorly set up
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4
    Edit because of second thoughts
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited December 4
    nothing move, all is draw in our bracket from 1st to 13th

started midnight monday
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    I have had the opportunity to tune up three vetts numerous times , however on principle I refuse to have three cars tuned the same as any game (there has been LOTS) that require three or more of the same car are imo broken
    I'm with you, never going to tune the same car the same way more then once and not using duplicates at all unless it's for a CF or better.
    edited December 4
    Es el peor evento de la historia !!!

Un poco de variedad en los conjuntos de pistas por favor que son todos iguales!!!
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @danny let me know if you want me to stop hitting your smurf hand... 
    hit me as hard as you want mate. This event sucks so I’ll be smurfing from 100th place 👍🏻
    Event thread be buzzin...