General Discussion

Bug or hack?

ZappZapp Member Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Hello!

I just raised 5 times vs. the same opponent, both players had the same advantage of 0ms. The other player let me obviously win the first race, then offered revenge 4 times. I took the revenges, won 3 out of 4 (iirc) starts but the opponent had minimum 5 meters advantage at the first corner and held that ad easily to the finish although i nearly raced perfect and he sometimes even made little mistakes in corners/drifts.

So, what's the matter with that? I really don't care about the money I lost, just wondering if there is an advantage in the game that is not reported in the pre-race-screen or is it a bug - maybe a hack?

Kind regards
Zapp

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 848 admin
    trying to understand what you mean. You said the opponent was ahead at the first corner, but you managed to win 3 out of 4 races. Did he make mistakes or did you claw back the time across the race?
  • muddbloodmuddblood Member Posts: 4
    You rival most likely had more upgrades to his car. I've had this happen to me all the time. But, I've also beat rivals that had far more edge than me. Really depends on the cars are upgraded (i.e. a new car with 3 upgrades probably won't be faster than a fully upgraded car). Just part of the game.