Help & Support

Help, cant get on raceoff for some reason!

cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
help I cant get in raceoff for some reason. I have enough memory to run it. And i see set six is there waiting for me. Its been happening for a month and a half now. It started out with 'help, i need more memory to play raceoff'...now i want to play set six. Once i get to the shark loading part, it kicks me right back out to home screen.  Can I you guys help me with this? And i cant contact help and support because i cant get on there. What can i do?

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,074 admin
    Can you please give us some more information on what phone and OS you are running. Thanks!
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 212 ✭✭✭
    iPad 10.3.2, raceoff used to work, but for some time now wont load past shark loading screen, just kicks out...i have done software update and cleared up memory, but still wont load, i dont want to lose all my progress/gems if i have to start over, and i dont have the game connected to fb...hope you can help me find a way!...So then i tried to download android version on to phone, samsung (galaxy express 3) 6.0.1, from google games, and no success, (did software update on it, too, and googled to find right app, but dont know if I can trust third party downloads), is there a link you can recommend for right version for phone? And, what can I do for tablet? Cant play...
  • MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    iPad 10.3.2, raceoff used to work, but for some time now wont load past shark loading screen, just kicks out...i have done software update and cleared up memory, but still wont load, i dont want to lose all my progress/gems if i have to start over, and i dont have the game connected to fb...hope you can help me find a way!...So then i tried to download android version on to phone, samsung (galaxy express 3) 6.0.1, from google games, and no success, (did software update on it, too, and googled to find right app, but dont know if I can trust third party downloads), is there a link you can recommend for right version for phone? And, what can I do for tablet? Cant play...
    I don't know if this will help because I'm on Android. When this happens to me I delete the game this removing all its data and then download the game again and restore data from the cloud and it works well again.
    A second method I use is to go in to the app details and deleting all app data (not uninstalling) then restarting the game and restoring game data from the cloud.
    I never lose my progress this way.
    Hope this helps.
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    Hi, yeah I have seen this too.  Not sure why it is happening but the work-around is to uninstall/reinstall, reboot your device and then run the game and log back into Facebook / GPGS / GC to recover your save.  We are investigating the cause at the moment.  I hope that helps.  Thanks