Strategy Discussion

How often are there offers on Carbon Fibre packs

andykb3andykb3 Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
Hi,

How often are there offers on game packs?  I know there were some at Christmas (but not New Year) - but do these type of offers happen regularly, and if so when would you anticipate the next offers might go live?

Thanks

Comments

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    I'd consider the current dodge pack an offer, given the very high chance of getting the best epic dragster.

But CFs cheaper than 1500 are every month or two. There'll be some offers at easter and I'd expect at least one or two before then.
  • luckylumpiluckylumpi Member Posts: 47 ✭✭✭
    The best offers you will get during your personal RQ rises up, and at some levels (for example RQ 100 and RQ120) you get an option to buy a CF pack combined with some garage spaces for very low amount of gold. 
    Sadly, Hutch has raised the regular price for their CF pack offers, so while you get earlier offers arround 1199 or so, now it is normally 1399 or higher. You have to be patient with the offers and really ask yourself if you want to take the risk. Remember, there is no gurantee for a special car, and even if it is an offer for a single brand, then you can open 3 packs and get the same B class car 3 times. It is alsways a gamble.
    You get regular offeres around the special events for price cars, but normally these offers aren't cheap. 
  • StyxingerStyxinger Member Posts: 4
    I meant to see if I spend real money on gold I dont get a vool car. But some days later I get a B car on a ceramic  or even an S. Regularily after I spent about 7 to 10 € ;-). Seems it puts up the chances.