General Discussion

Camaro ZL1 1LE Prelims (Event)

12346»

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    O__VER said:
    Tier one prize was pretty good to me. My first 718 Boxster.

You can imagine where my mind went when the RQ22 718 Cayman was the third to last card hahaha. End result was three cards within 1RQ 😂
    Yeah my t2 reward car was 3rd as well. Thought I was going to get lucky... then the next drop.. duplicate haha. 

So I thought it was a UR for me. Then the S dropped.
    Nice, even if not the best S it's still pretty exciting. My A luck from CFs is insane, but I've only ever pulled one S from a CF.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got another Turbo Martini.  :(
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 499 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    mauro07 said:
    Sure? A tie in short and medium? I think 699 is better in one city streets!!
    I’ve only came up against 1 699 and it was a draw (don’t know what set it was) and I’ve only got 2 x 969 so can’t test it, Mike says it’s true though so I’d believe him. 
    I swear I've raced a 669 on both streets and tied. I too only have two 969s myself. I'll report back if I come across them again.
    I can confirm that! I have both and I even tested them on campain mode
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 499 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    mauro07 said:
    Sure? A tie in short and medium? I think 699 is better in one city streets!!
    I’ve only came up against 1 699 and it was a draw (don’t know what set it was) and I’ve only got 2 x 969 so can’t test it, Mike says it’s true though so I’d believe him. 
    I swear I've raced a 669 on both streets and tied. I too only have two 969s myself. I'll report back if I come across them again.
    I can confirm that! I have both versions and I even tested them on campain mode