Help & Support

Stuck at loading screen?

CapnCapn Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
Device: Kindle Fire HD8, played the game a bunch.

Latest though I never get past the intro flash screen. I get to watch the little shark car eat lots of coins forever.

Uninstall/reinstall seems like an option, but I would lose all my progress?

Comments

• MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Capn said:
    Device: Kindle Fire HD8, played the game a bunch.

Latest though I never get past the intro flash screen. I get to watch the little shark car eat lots of coins forever.

Uninstall/reinstall seems like an option, but I would lose all my progress?
    If you wish to uninstall then install this will actually help. After reinstalling, start the game and then through the process you will get a restore your data from the cloud screen. You will not lose your progress and the game will run fine again.
  • david1024david1024 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2017
    I had this exact same problem with a FireTV (not the fire-stick).  Here's what I did to fix it.  Remove the app (but left it in the cloud).  re-downloaded and launched it.  Skipped the facebook login and then when it asked, I chose my 'cloud profile' and loaded that instead of the '1 car and no gem/money' profile.  I think if you choose the wrong one on that last step, I think your original data is most likey lost.  The really bad thing about this problem is that you can't login to get any information for tech support. 
    Post edited by david1024 on