IRGP Pro Circuit - Win the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
The International Racing Grand Prix is announcing its inaugural knockout tournament, the IRGP Pro Circuit!
Racers must place in the top 20 in multiple events to win certain prize cars to progress through each round. The Pro Circuit Finals will award the champions the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 prize car.
You won’t need to race with the awarded prize cars - so no need to rack up the mileage. They function as tickets that authorise you access to the later rounds. Events will features racers of varied RQ and Trophy levels. This is a test of the strength of your garage and your resolve. Each event has different criteria and tracks. You’ll be rewarded for your ability to adapt and prosper under varied conditions.
Compete in Qualifier (Q) events to win 3 Smart Fortwo EVs
Enter the Fortwo EV Progression event with those cars (and two more Smart cars) to claim your guaranteed Rover 220 Coupé Turbo - granting you access to Challenger events
Compete in Challenger (C) events to win 2 additional Rover 220 Coupé Turbo
Enter the Rover 220 Coupé Turbo Progression event with those cars (and two more Rovers) to claim your guaranteed Plymouth Superbird - granting you access to the Finals
Compete in the IRGP Pro Circuit Finals!
Every Qualifying event, where the name begins with (Q), awards the Smart Fortwo EV prize car to the top 20.
If you have earned the Smart Car Fortwo EV in previous competition, the IRGP are recognising your achievement as one of the three necessary victories in the Qualifying round. You will be one event closer to the next round before even stepping foot (wheels?) on the track!
1) Place in the top 20 in THREE Qualifying events to win 3 Smart Fortwo EVs!
(If you have previously won the Fortwo EV, place in the top 20 in TWO Qualifying events.)
Nine 48-hour events, beginning in 8 hour intervals from Wednesday 6th at 2pm (UTC):
(Q) Classic Car Meet
(Q) City Racing League
(Q) Icebreaker League
(Q) Street Meet
(Q) Storm Series
(Q) Rally League
(Q) Pacific Coast Clash
(Q) Port Hercules Cup
(Q) Zephyr Cup
Fortwo EV Progression Event
2) You must have 3 Smart Fortwo EVs and 2 other Smart Cars to enter the ‘Fortwo EV Progression’ event that runs this weekend. Every entrant will be guaranteed the Rover 220 Coupé Turbo - Your ticket to the next round!
The Rover 220 Coupé Turbo is required to get access to the Challenger Series, noted by (C) in the event names. Other players will not see these events. Every Challenger Series event allows you to win additional Rover 220 Coupé Turbo.
3) Place in the top 20 in TWO Challenger events to get a total of THREE Rover 220 Coupé Turbos!
Six 48-hour events, beginning in 8 hour intervals from Monday 12th March:
(C) Transatlantic Trophy
(C) Metropolis Championship
(C) All-Star Racing Cup
(C) Cross Country Conference
(C) Golden Sun League
(C) Desert Rally Cup
Rover 220 Coupé Turbo Progression Event
4) You must have 3 Rover 220 Coupé Turbos and 2 other Rovers to enter the “220 Coupé Turbo Progression” event next week to claim the prize car Plymouth Superbird. A great prize, and your ticket for the Finals!
PRO CIRCUIT FINALS
5) Compete in the IRGP Pro Circuit Finals for a guaranteed Carbon Fiber pack and the chance to place in the top 20 to win the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!