News & Announcements

Rarity changes and corrections in PL8 (March 2019)

Comments

• AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim
    pls let us know about your plans for the Demon. 
    pls share your source for the Dakar .
    https://presskit.porsche.de/museum/en/2017/topic/exhibitions/cars/porsche-959-paris-dakar-1986.html

For the Dakar
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    edited March 14
    rei348 said:
    What would you do with a maxed Outlander?
    - Sell it for 58'494
    - Fuse it into an epic
    Keep it unless you have a spare. An individual Super Rare car can be elusive - especially with even more cars being added into the game.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This outlander will be the best motocross super rare. 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    This outlander will be the best motocross super rare. 
    Yup, it was fantastic previously as a Super Rare. Great all-around off-roader.
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol...List of car corrections after 3 months of waiting is very disappointed.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    You know that's not the only thing worked on during those three months, right?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭
    Merc 6x6 needs to be downgraded to ultra if you ask me. Not competitive because of its weight
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    You know that's not the only thing worked on during those three months, right?
    Yes I know...Those corrections and rq changes are 2 days of work for creative team you know
    I just done 3 wet tracks(city,harpin,twisty) with Evo4 23Rq vs Evo X 300 24RQ and Evo 4 won them all.
    What's the point of making B car?
    Worst change of all RQ changes
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Elan and mazda roadster going down to uncommon, this is surreal. These are some of the best rare cars already for twisty wet tracks.
    They will be absolute beasts as uncommons.
    I cant believe a std tire Ultra Rare Jag can loose to an RQ11 Elan... I've got a radical solution... drop Elan to Uncommon.
    krystian said:
    I just done 3 wet tracks(city,harpin,twisty) with Evo4 23Rq vs Evo X 300 24RQ and Evo 4 won them all.
    The Evo X could be going down to 23rq?  We don't know.
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    Was good how it was.Even if Evo X will go down to 23RQ it will be Epic and Evo IV B class and beat Epic in half of the tacks
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    Was good how it was.Even if Evo X will go down to 23RQ it will be Epic and Evo IV B class and beat Epic in half of the tacks
    Based on your testing, how are they good at where they sit?  The Evo X 300 has a higher RQ than the Evo IV, yet you said it beat it on all the tracks you posted.  Doesn't that mean the Evo IV should be ranked higher than the Evo X 300?
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭
    Evo IV was a great car...
    TimBut said:
    Does moving the car down to B22 somehow diminish it's performance?
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    Based on your testing, how are they good at where they sit?  The Evo X 300 has a higher RQ than the Evo IV, yet you said it beat it on all the tracks you posted.  Doesn't that mean the Evo IV should be ranked higher than the Evo X 300?
    Well if you look at both top speed and grip you will know where Evo X will win.No it doesn't mean that Evo lV should be higher than Evo X 300.For me both cars should have the same RQ and both be Epic
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it rather worrying that the Dakar got special testing attention because one of the Hutch staff has one themselves. Considering this is a real money game, is that even legal? 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any chance of posting some 1LE test times to see if it is going to meet expectations? I’d rather that than find out it’s still rubbish and have to wait another couple of months to get it fixed. 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:
    perfomance - no. But its value - yes, it is now just a needed car same as any other UR and having it gives you zero advatange.  Also it makes totally useless other UR Lancer.  

TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:
    perfomance - no. But its value - yes, it is now just a needed car same as any other UR and having it gives you zero advatange.  Also it makes totally useless other UR Lancer.  

I have 4 maxed.I want my money back
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

You should post on the IG forum.  :D
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:
    That depends on how much money you put into the game.  For a F2P player, a UR isn't exactly easy to get, especially a specific UR.  (I still haven't pulled an XT5) For a paying whale, Epics are somewhat commonplace.

I also wouldn't call the Evo I useless now.  There are still 2 RQ separating them, which matters a lot in limited events.
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

Babe...You make me to join next finals with you :)
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

People on the IG forum have been posting about wanting a refund......for a maxed rare Mazda moving down to Uncommon.  :D
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

Wouldn't this make it more valuable? Same performance as before but now with less of a RQ penalty when putting it in a hand? It's also once again one of the best all-around Ultra Rares.
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

People on the IG forum have been posting about wanting a refund......for a maxed rare Mazda moving down to Uncommon.  :D
    I don't know much about IG forum but I know I won't be happy if 4 maxed Epic downgrade to ultra rare
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭

IT'S ALL SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS..... it's only a game

no-one forced anyone to upgrade cars the choice is your own, I don't see anyone moaning in the past about the fact that they only had to burn 15 rare cars into a super and then the super moved up to Ultra saving them having to burn 15 super to get the same result....or when a super moved to ultra....

we all know that when admin add more cars some will go up some will go down.....If you choose to throw money at a game just to have a better car then that is your decision, you could wait, play the long game and get the gold/cash needed from free play and get the same result... But human nature of some people is they want the best now....

if you treat this as a game then you won't be disappointed when there are changes.

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

I don't know much about IG forum but I know I won't be happy if 4 maxed Epic downgrade to ultra rare
    Then fuse them into a Legendary and move on.  You certainly wouldn't complain if you had 4 UR upgrade to an Epic (like the Infiniti QX70).  It's all part of the progress with the game - if you want more new cars, then some old ones will move up and some will move down.

BTW, I hope to see you in the finals.  But it will probably be the same result as the last times we played each other  ;)
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

Then fuse them into a Legendary and move on.  You certainly wouldn't complain if you had 4 UR upgrade to an Epic (like the Infiniti QX70).  It's all part of the progress with the game - if you want more new cars, then some old ones will move up and some will move down.

BTW, I hope to see you in the finals.  But it will probably be the same result as the last times we played each other  ;)
    You talking about daily months ago?