News & Announcements

Rarity changes and corrections in PL8 (March 2019)

124»

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:
    Evo IV was a great car...
    Does moving the car down to B22 somehow diminish it's performance?
    perfomance - no. But its value - yes, it is now just a needed car same as any other UR and having it gives you zero advatange.  Also it makes totally useless other UR Lancer.  

I have 4 maxed.I want my money back
    You should post on the IG forum.  :D
    Babe...You make me to join next finals with you :)
    People on the IG forum have been posting about wanting a refund......for a maxed rare Mazda moving down to Uncommon.  :D
    I don't know much about IG forum but I know I won't be happy if 4 maxed Epic downgrade to ultra rare
    Then fuse them into a Legendary and move on.  You certainly wouldn't complain if you had 4 UR upgrade to an Epic (like the Infiniti QX70).  It's all part of the progress with the game - if you want more new cars, then some old ones will move up and some will move down.

BTW, I hope to see you in the finals.  But it will probably be the same result as the last times we played each other  ;)
    You talking about daily months ago?
    You have a great memory friend  :D
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    krystian said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:
    perfomance - no. But its value - yes, it is now just a needed car same as any other UR and having it gives you zero advatange.  Also it makes totally useless other UR Lancer.  

People on the IG forum have been posting about wanting a refund......for a maxed rare Mazda moving down to Uncommon.  :D
    I don't know much about IG forum but I know I won't be happy if 4 maxed Epic downgrade to ultra rare
    Then fuse them into a Legendary and move on.  You certainly wouldn't complain if you had 4 UR upgrade to an Epic (like the Infiniti QX70).  It's all part of the progress with the game - if you want more new cars, then some old ones will move up and some will move down.

BTW, I hope to see you in the finals.  But it will probably be the same result as the last times we played each other  ;)
    You talking about daily months ago?
    You have a great memory friend  :D
    Tbh you was cheating racing me when I was sleeping :D
    Top Drives > Sleeping 
    No matter what...Looking forward to see you and help you if you need it

IT'S ALL SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS..... it's only a game

no-one forced anyone to upgrade cars the choice is your own, I don't see anyone moaning in the past about the fact that they only had to burn 15 rare cars into a super and then the super moved up to Ultra saving them having to burn 15 super to get the same result....or when a super moved to ultra....

we all know that when admin add more cars some will go up some will go down.....If you choose to throw money at a game just to have a better car then that is your decision, you could wait, play the long game and get the gold/cash needed from free play and get the same result... But human nature of some people is they want the best now....

if you treat this as a game then you won't be disappointed when there are changes.

Salvatore...My post was a joke... You and others take it to seriously.If I have any issues with any car corrections I will speak to support not in here...Chill out

IT'S ALL SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS..... it's only a game

no-one forced anyone to upgrade cars the choice is your own, I don't see anyone moaning in the past about the fact that they only had to burn 15 rare cars into a super and then the super moved up to Ultra saving them having to burn 15 super to get the same result....or when a super moved to ultra....

we all know that when admin add more cars some will go up some will go down.....If you choose to throw money at a game just to have a better car then that is your decision, you could wait, play the long game and get the gold/cash needed from free play and get the same result... But human nature of some people is they want the best now....

if you treat this as a game then you won't be disappointed when there are changes.

If you spend money IG you will care mate.No one forced me to spend any money or upgrade any cars.Let me ask you how many Evo 4 you have maxed?Non?Thank you...
    krystian said:
    HeissRod said:
    krystian said:
    TimBut said:
    HeissRod said:
    TimBut said:

I'm in...hurry up
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    The only thing I don't understand is that Audi Quattro, I mean how did it deserve to be a Super Rare? Also why wait so long to put it there?
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I don't understand is that Audi Quattro, I mean how did it deserve to be a Super Rare? Also why wait so long to put it there?
    I think Hutch alluded to more cars added to rare and below that will be poor in the wet, so expecting some slicks and maybe off-road additions below RQ15