General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

1911131415

Comments

  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
    Well, shoot.  Rock, paper, scissors?  lol
    Are you sure you still want to use slick tires in the rain?
    Guess you guys haven't figured out the secret of slicks on dirt?




    lol.  If I get a hand where I can't play anyone else except the forum members, I throw a win to someone and it leaves a hand like this.  When you quit out of a race, Hutch's system puts the cars in a random order.
    And Fernando is my friend too,he just want to help us so he would stay at t3 to fight for us
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
    Well, shoot.  Rock, paper, scissors?  lol
    Are you sure you still want to use slick tires in the rain?
    Guess you guys haven't figured out the secret of slicks on dirt?




    lol.  If I get a hand where I can't play anyone else except the forum members, I throw a win to someone and it leaves a hand like this.  When you quit out of a race, Hutch's system puts the cars in a random order.
    And Fernando is my friend too,he just want to help us so he would stay at t3 to fight for us
    Oh, wow.  Ok.  So now we have...
    Anthony Tsai (forum name?)
    Kris Buchan (Bucks73)
    Steve Roshong (Heissrod)
    TopDrives59720 (Destroyer2k11999)
    Lorsky Huang (forget his new forum name)
    Aaron Xeno (forum name?)
    Jacky Qu (JackyQu)
    Sama Goichi (samagoichi)
    Danny Bell (Danny)
    Fernando Murray (forum name?)
  • pndickeypndickey Member Posts: 23
    Jay said:
    @pndickey Ahh I see you been upgrading and come to take 8th from me haha. 

    oh....ur id is 03621? 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    @pndickey Ahh I see you been upgrading and come to take 8th from me haha. 

    oh....ur id is 03621? 
    yup thats me.
  • pndickeypndickey Member Posts: 23
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    @pndickey Ahh I see you been upgrading and come to take 8th from me haha. 

    oh....ur id is 03621? 
    yup thats me.
    oh sorry sorry , i try beat other 1

  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    @pndickey Ahh I see you been upgrading and come to take 8th from me haha. 

    oh....ur id is 03621? 
    yup thats me.
    oh sorry sorry , i try beat other 1

    No worries! I haven't hit you at all been avoiding you and hitting the others around you. Can you beat those above me?
  • pndickeypndickey Member Posts: 23
    edited March 18
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    @pndickey Ahh I see you been upgrading and come to take 8th from me haha. 

    oh....ur id is 03621? 
    yup thats me.
    oh sorry sorry , i try beat other 1

    No worries! I haven't hit you at all been avoiding you and hitting the others around you. Can you beat those above me?

    i can beat no.10 to no 14 ,
    no7 ..only beat at 1 rain map, 2 map is draw game...

    p.s my xj13 can beat fq360 at twisty circuit (asphalt)

  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    @pndickey Ahh I see you been upgrading and come to take 8th from me haha. 

    oh....ur id is 03621? 
    yup thats me.
    oh sorry sorry , i try beat other 1

    No worries! I haven't hit you at all been avoiding you and hitting the others around you. Can you beat those above me?

    i can beat no.10 to no 14 ,
    no7 ..only beat at 1 rain map, 2 map is draw game...

    Did you use a lot of UR to upgrade for this event?

  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
    Well, shoot.  Rock, paper, scissors?  lol
    Are you sure you still want to use slick tires in the rain?
    Guess you guys haven't figured out the secret of slicks on dirt?




    lol.  If I get a hand where I can't play anyone else except the forum members, I throw a win to someone and it leaves a hand like this.  When you quit out of a race, Hutch's system puts the cars in a random order.
    And Fernando is my friend too,he just want to help us so he would stay at t3 to fight for us
    Oh, wow.  Ok.  So now we have...
    Anthony Tsai (forum name?)
    Kris Buchan (Bucks73)
    Steve Roshong (Heissrod)
    TopDrives59720 (Destroyer2k11999)
    Lorsky Huang (forget his new forum name)
    Aaron Xeno (forum name?)
    Jacky Qu (JackyQu)
    Sama Goichi (samagoichi)
    Danny Bell (Danny)
    Fernando Murray (forum name?)
    I’m asking Aaron and Fernando to join the forum,I’m communicating with them by wechat now
  • pndickeypndickey Member Posts: 23
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    pndickey said:
    Jay said:
    @pndickey Ahh I see you been upgrading and come to take 8th from me haha. 

    oh....ur id is 03621? 
    yup thats me.
    oh sorry sorry , i try beat other 1

    No worries! I haven't hit you at all been avoiding you and hitting the others around you. Can you beat those above me?

    i can beat no.10 to no 14 ,
    no7 ..only beat at 1 rain map, 2 map is draw game...

    Did you use a lot of UR to upgrade for this event?

    no...just upgrade 917 , other at GTR event upgrade (still at no.9)
  • MudQMudQ Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    ZotZe said:


    Hello @Bugatti ...someone else in this bracket i should avoid ? 

    Hey, I’m there too. So far this is the list off ppl on our bracket:

    Brad Hayden = @bullet_splatter
    Bugatt TopDrives = @Bugatti
    Christopher McAuliffe = @Chris1775 (me)
    Thomas Lou = @Gymopen
    Zot Ze = @ZotZe

    I think Moh’d Qumuq is on the forum too, but I’m not sure...
    Hey, yes that’s me Mohd Qumuq IG, but seems like there’s no chance for me trying for tier 3 now
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod Can you beats Sama?Me and my friends can’t beats him, and please don’t attack Lorsky
    @samagoichi is a forumer
    really?😂
    Hello. We need to find a way to fit everyone in top 8 I guess. 
    I finished my upgrade and beat them down, but we have 9 people total...
    Well, shoot.  Rock, paper, scissors?  lol
    Are you sure you still want to use slick tires in the rain?
    Guess you guys haven't figured out the secret of slicks on dirt?




    lol.  If I get a hand where I can't play anyone else except the forum members, I throw a win to someone and it leaves a hand like this.  When you quit out of a race, Hutch's system puts the cars in a random order.
    And Fernando is my friend too,he just want to help us so he would stay at t3 to fight for us
    Oh, wow.  Ok.  So now we have...
    Anthony Tsai (forum name?)
    Kris Buchan (Bucks73)
    Steve Roshong (Heissrod)
    TopDrives59720 (Destroyer2k11999)
    Lorsky Huang (forget his new forum name)
    Aaron Xeno (forum name?)
    Jacky Qu (JackyQu)
    Sama Goichi (samagoichi)
    Danny Bell (Danny)
    Fernando Murray (forum name?)
    And TD23088 is trying to comes up
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is that?
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Hi @Twinkie and @Numar and @Nei_Viv
    Post edited by Dabigp on
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Hello, does anyone know how the latest USA bracket is like? If it's full or most likely won't be filled? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT47LM said:
    Hello, does anyone know how the latest USA bracket is like? If it's full or most likely won't be filled? 
    My bracket has 35 people, jam packed with forumers + a few friends.  I know of one other bracket with 35, also full of forumers. 
  • DeserTDeserT Member Posts: 487 ✭✭✭✭
    MudQ said:
    Chris1775 said:
    ZotZe said:


    Hello @Bugatti ...someone else in this bracket i should avoid ? 

    Hey, I’m there too. So far this is the list off ppl on our bracket:

    Brad Hayden = @bullet_splatter
    Bugatt TopDrives = @Bugatti
    Christopher McAuliffe = @Chris1775 (me)
    Thomas Lou = @Gymopen
    Zot Ze = @ZotZe

    I think Moh’d Qumuq is on the forum too, but I’m not sure...
    Hey, yes that’s me Mohd Qumuq IG, but seems like there’s no chance for me trying for tier 3 now
    My IG name is Theofanis Fanourakis. Group is getting tight....
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    HeissRod said:
    GT47LM said:
    Hello, does anyone know how the latest USA bracket is like? If it's full or most likely won't be filled? 
    My bracket has 35 people, jam packed with forumers + a few friends.  I know of one other bracket with 35, also full of forumers. 
    Thank you! I should probably join then huh? Or wait for a few more hours and they'll probably be full by then? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT47LM said:
    HeissRod said:
    GT47LM said:
    Hello, does anyone know how the latest USA bracket is like? If it's full or most likely won't be filled? 
    My bracket has 35 people, jam packed with forumers + a few friends.  I know of one other bracket with 35, also full of forumers. 
    Thank you! I should probably join then huh? Or wait for a few more hours and they'll probably be full by then? 
    Maybe a late join?  I fear tomorrow afternoon is gonna be a flood of players.
  • Louis_Christopher9Louis_Christopher9 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 18
    Hello @Bugatti @Gymopen @Chris1775 ;
    Just joined :) 
    Post edited by Louis_Christopher9 on
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bugatti @Gymopen @Chris1775 ;
    Just joined :) 
    @bullet_splatter is also in there
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    HeissRod said:
    Hello @Bugatti @Gymopen @Chris1775 ;
    Just joined :) 
    @bullet_splatter is also in there
    I’m not important, don’t mind me. 

    Also @DeserT @ZotZe @MudQ
    and probably more I’m forgetting. 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
    Yeah,I will tell Lorsky, and Mayes is rushing up to t2 now
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
    Yeah,I will tell Lorsky, and Mayes is rushing up to t2 now
    Once I have my next round of tickets, he'll go back down.
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
    Yeah,I will tell Lorsky, and Mayes is rushing up to t2 now
    Once I have my next round of tickets, he'll go back down.
    Yep and I just told them not to attack us
  • LorskyLorsky Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
    I'm so sorry, I don't know 59720 is your friend, and I won't hit you guys anymore :)
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
    Yeah,I will tell Lorsky, and Mayes is rushing up to t2 now
    Once I have my next round of tickets, he'll go back down.
    mayes is up there..... he bought so many tickets
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
    Yeah,I will tell Lorsky, and Mayes is rushing up to t2 now
    Once I have my next round of tickets, he'll go back down.
    mayes is up there..... he bought so many tickets
    Definitely seems to be a spender, but I can't see two RS200s carrying him through to the end.
Sign In or Register to comment.