General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

1910121415

Comments

  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Hello @Bugatti @Gymopen @Chris1775 ;
    Just joined :) 
    @bullet_splatter is also in there
    I’m not important, don’t mind me. 

    Also @DeserT @ZotZe @MudQ
    and probably more I’m forgetting. 
    I’m not worried about at all @bullet_splatter
    You’re so far ahead lol

  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
    Yeah,I will tell Lorsky, and Mayes is rushing up to t2 now
    Once I have my next round of tickets, he'll go back down.
    mayes is up there..... he bought so many tickets
    Definitely seems to be a spender, but I can't see two RS200s carrying him through to the end.
    His set can beats me easily, I only have one 4wd
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JackyQu i don't think he will be a problem since a lot of us can beat him easily for now. 
  • LorskyLorsky Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I don’t know him, can you attack him?
    Soo....why are Anthony & Lorsky attacking TD59720 & I?  For this to work, both sides have to play nice.
    Yeah,I will tell Lorsky, and Mayes is rushing up to t2 now
    Once I have my next round of tickets, he'll go back down.
    mayes is up there..... he bought so many tickets
    Definitely seems to be a spender, but I can't see two RS200s carrying him through to the end.
    His set can beats me easily, I only have one 4wd
    I will "take care" that guy. 
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    I really don’t want to say this, but can you guys protect me? He can beats me easily and that’s why he cames up several times.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    I really don’t want to say this, but can you guys protect me? He can beats me easily and that’s why he cames up several times.
    It's fine, most of us are gonna need help, we just need to work together a bit
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    I can’t believe he bought so many tickets
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm definitely an easy target for Anthony apparently, so I need to be careful
  • GymopenGymopen Member Posts: 8
    Hello @Bugatti @Gymopen @Chris1775 ;
    Just joined :) 
    I'm pretty much done here in T3, I bump you up once. Hope you have a better shot😂
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    JackyQu said:
    I can’t believe he bought so many tickets
    I thought you were in touch with Anthony?
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I can’t believe he bought so many tickets
    I thought you were in touch with Anthony?
    I told him in game, is he still attacking you?
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    I really don’t want to say this, but can you guys protect me? He can beats me easily and that’s why he cames up several times.
    It's fine, most of us are gonna need help, we just need to work together a bit
    You are fine,he really likes to attack me instead of others.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    I can’t believe he bought so many tickets
    I thought you were in touch with Anthony?
    I told him in game, is he still attacking you?
    He was attacking me, I understand he needs to be able to play his tickets, I just hope the losses are spaced out a bit.
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    Now it’s fine
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    The reason why I need protection is that Mayes can beats me easily at any map but can’t beats you guys,he got up so many times even you guys are attacking him so hard, if he can’t attack me that means we are all safe
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod Just like us in the 1le final, we protected you and Thomas
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Now it’s fine
    This is why we shouldn't mix between forum and in-game forum which is s**t
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JackyQu yeah as of now I can beat him so I don't mind you being up top so you're protected, but the problem is as I'm trying to get a gap, Im being beaten back down, trust me I'm trying to help you while also having space for myself. As for Anthony no one is going to try and take the legend from him, and he might actually have first place all locked up, but I totally understand where he's coming from. 👍
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    Now Humaid want to goes up, does anyone knows how good he is at other events?
  • SunsuraSunsura Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    ppedras said:
    @Sunsura I already got Mirco working with us. That Venon guy got a 2nd 962 and he’s strong now. Let’s try and focus on lower spots to create a gap. It will not be easy thought.
    Hey, just seen this now but its what i have been doing. Every time i fall at(or bellow) 7th im hitting 9 or 10 depending who is there. Vernon now i cant beat him :neutral:
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    @Destroyer2k11999 Do you know who is attacking me?I just saw that my rank point is getting down...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so evo IX now wins against evo X on slaloms. Seems they're rather equal now.
  • NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so evo IX now wins against evo X on slaloms. Seems they're rather equal now.
    Evo IX wins the fast track too vs an evo X (all 699)
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    Anyone knows Henrick Holoman ? He spends many tickets on me only :)
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    @Destroyer2k11999 Do you know who is attacking me?I just saw that my rank point is getting down...
    Check the wins number of first place player growing....
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    JackyQu said:
    Now Humaid want to goes up, does anyone knows how good he is at other events?
    You really start worrying about a new player in the bracket with unknown name and hand and with just 2-0 ?¿ 

    I will be ready for 50 other similar posts, cause many others will join the next hours and some will be whales....good luck
    Because he went up to 10-0 very fast...
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    JackyQu said:
    @Destroyer2k11999 Do you know who is attacking me?I just saw that my rank point is getting down...
    Check the wins number of first place player growing....
    I can’t believe he is still attacking us

    Edit:Nope,Kris is attacking me
    Post edited by JackyQu on
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    JackyQu said:
    Now Humaid want to goes up, does anyone knows how good he is at other events?
    You really start worrying about a new player in the bracket with unknown name and hand and with just 2-0 ?¿ 

    I will be ready for 50 other similar posts, cause many others will join the next hours and some will be whales....good luck
    Yeah guys I’d settle down if your bracket was only on 35 people there’s a long way to go! Watching this unfold will be more entertaining than the actual finals  ;)
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 533 ✭✭✭
    @TreyWelsh @Jaco @Tesseracthh
    we are in the same bracket. Anyone else around?

Sign In or Register to comment.