General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

Comments

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @binner. Me and @supersix are in with you. 
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    hung said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    TGPD said:
    Jay said:
    TGPD said:
    Asian brackets full yet?
    they probably wont fill.. not enough players. More asian bracket players miss out compared to other areas.
    How do u know?
    Screw it, joining now... hopefully wont encounter Cey kim or eric shih
    Because there are probably less then 200 people in the asian brackets. 
    So now instead of 40 people getting the reward only 16 will.
    Is this the case @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim ?

Ugh tagging typos @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    That must be the case and that why someone keep saying the rate is doubled and ignore the fact that split of group make your chance from 40->16 which ever lower the chance by >50%!

I am very disappointed to HUTCH, it is simple math to know the rate isn't doubled, but they try to lie on you, I'll like to say again, rate doubled simply not the case!

@Jay and @hung are right.  Players on AS continue to be discriminated against.  Unworkable end times for regular events for vast majority of the region likely has a lot to do with relatively low longer term player numbers.  But for whatever reason it looks like we may have only about 200 or less have made the grade for this final and so likely only 2 brackets with 16 prize cars on offer.  Yet we were given to believe that at least the top 40 (two 500 player brackets at least) players on AS would win tier 1.

It is not the fault of the top 40 players in the region if there are not enough players who have qualified to fill more than two finals brackets.   Players who have endured the less than friendly event end times and built up garages good enough to survive the qualifying events to reach this final are now being penalised again for living in a part of the world that the game has failed to accommodate comparative to players on US and Euro servers.
    Hutch mentioned they would be paying attention to how many qualify. I don’t recall seeing anything about guaranteed 40/500. That was their tentative plan. 8/100 is the same percentage as 40/500. If the Asia servers only managed 200 entrants for this finals, they’re not going to lump them all in one 500 player bracket. 
    Not 40/500. 20/500 was the original prize car structure. Generally the finals start with 2 brackets for AS, so that’s a guarantee 40 prize car for our server, but now 8/100 means 16 prize cars. Or if there was 200-300 finalists (which there are not) that’s still only 3 brackets and 24 prize cars. And even if they lumped all the AS players into one 500 bracket that would’ve still been 20 prize cars allocated to AS. In all possible scenarios AS loses out again and loses out the most. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    Maybe it's been covered before, but why are there 3 separate server regions? I'm assuming performance reasons but on the occasions I have used VPN to travel I can't say I noticed any performance difference. Can we not have global servers where everyone fills open brackets regardless of region?
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Okay great I'll avoid you both!! @TryMe8 is also in here with us ig name Darius Rawls 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    Ultimate said:
    jiga said:
    hung said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    TGPD said:
    Jay said:
    TGPD said:
    Asian brackets full yet?
    they probably wont fill.. not enough players. More asian bracket players miss out compared to other areas.
    How do u know?

That must be the case and that why someone keep saying the rate is doubled and ignore the fact that split of group make your chance from 40->16 which ever lower the chance by >50%!

I am very disappointed to HUTCH, it is simple math to know the rate isn't doubled, but they try to lie on you, I'll like to say again, rate doubled simply not the case!

@Jay and @hung are right.  Players on AS continue to be discriminated against.  Unworkable end times for regular events for vast majority of the region likely has a lot to do with relatively low longer term player numbers.  But for whatever reason it looks like we may have only about 200 or less have made the grade for this final and so likely only 2 brackets with 16 prize cars on offer.  Yet we were given to believe that at least the top 40 (two 500 player brackets at least) players on AS would win tier 1.

It is not the fault of the top 40 players in the region if there are not enough players who have qualified to fill more than two finals brackets.   Players who have endured the less than friendly event end times and built up garages good enough to survive the qualifying events to reach this final are now being penalised again for living in a part of the world that the game has failed to accommodate comparative to players on US and Euro servers.
    Hutch mentioned they would be paying attention to how many qualify. I don’t recall seeing anything about guaranteed 40/500. That was their tentative plan. 8/100 is the same percentage as 40/500. If the Asia servers only managed 200 entrants for this finals, they’re not going to lump them all in one 500 player bracket. 
    Not 40/500. 20/500 was the original prize car structure. Generally the finals start with 2 brackets for AS, so that’s a guarantee 40 prize car for our server, but now 8/100 means 16 prize cars. Or if there was 200-300 finalists (which there are not) that’s still only 3 brackets and 24 prize cars. And even if they lumped all the AS players into one 500 bracket that would’ve still been 20 prize cars allocated to AS. In all possible scenarios AS loses out again and loses out the most. 
    Hang on, you're saying there are only around 200 qualified players in the Asian server?

So what you're asking for isn't 4% of the qualified players to get the car (20/500) as was planned or 8% as is not happening, but for 20% of qualified finalists (but only in your region) to get the car (40/200 across two brackets).
    Well at least you guys have a "Chance" to avoid being lumped in with a bunch of whales as well. Asia is guaranteed to have all the whales in just 2 brackets. Means people with better hands then other regions will miss out on the prize car just because there is less opportunity.

Say there is 16 cars in AS and 16 whales.... nothing left for anyone else be (because ... you know... 2 brackets)

Now in another region there is 20 whales but 48 or 64 prize cars (6 or 8 brackets). It means someone else besides the whales have a chance. 

When it was top 20 in 2 brackets then there was at least a chance besides all the whales taking the prizes.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a screengrab from Robin's original post. Does not mention anything about a tentative number.

I 'liked' the post. if it had said top 8, I would've seen the difficulty coming.
    binner said:
    mikes said:
    Okay great I'll avoid you both!! @TryMe8 is also in here with us ig name Darius Rawls 
    I’m getting server error after server error. Lost theee races this way already. 
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    I’m in this bracket too. 
    kaje73 said:
    mikes said:
    I’m in this bracket too. 
    @HansGruber is in here as well. It’s becoming a full bracket. 
  • willcf15willcf15 Member Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    @hutch any reason that this isn't tagged with motorsport?

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    This is a screengrab from Robin's original post. Does not mention anything about a tentative number.

I 'liked' the post. if it had said top 8, I would've seen the difficulty coming.
    Here's a screengrab of Robin's comment:

I interpreted this to mean that the finals would start at 500 per bracket, but may change depending on how many qualify. I understand the frustration of those on the Asian server that have to deal with the mega-whales. But Hutch isn't going to open more brackets in the Asian server so more players don't have to deal with whales and therefore obtain the car. That wouldn't be fair to the players on the other servers that have to fight whales as well. And lets not forget, having to fight for a spot drives pack and gold sales, which makes Hutch money. 

The disappointing thing is that when they send you a pop-up msg in the app that describes this event you see the original post only. That post says top 20. No mention regarding percentages and monitoring qualification.

Top 20 actually makes sense because this format has left mostly stronger players in the final. It's not only Asia that is suffering here. We quite probably have it worse, but the global numbers will reflect that while the ratio of winners in a final remains the same, the overall number of prize cars awarded is fewer than usual. We are all getting the short straw.

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭

I see @ManU_B , Anyone else? My IG: Basma fayez
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    jiga said:
    hung said:
    Jay said:
    Jay said:
    TGPD said:
    Jay said:
    TGPD said:
    Asian brackets full yet?
    How do u know?

Hang on, you're saying there are only around 200 qualified players in the Asian server?

So what you're asking for isn't 4% of the qualified players to get the car (20/500) as was planned or 8% as is not happening, but for 20% of qualified finalists (but only in your region) to get the car (40/200 across two brackets).

What we’re asking for is not be treated like the butt end of town like we do for every event. In your mind 40 prize cars is a ridiculous large amount of cars for our small player base, but that’s what the prize structure promised. Instead we get our prize cars halved. Regardless of percentages, for anyone who plays on AS, we’re going to feel hard done by it, because what we thought was a great chance to get a prize car completely shattered in our faces.

You know we wouldn’t mind if they changed it 15/100 or 20/100 or 15/200 or 20/200 across the board so that every server had the same or close to same ratio. For AS, 8/100 is just daylight robbery. You guys get double the prize allocation but we get half. Easy for you to make a defence for the new prize structure, you now have twice the opportunity even though no one complained when it was 20/500.

• JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Is this set possible to get t2?I’m upgrading my new rsr to 113
  • Phil_SmithPhil_Smith Member Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    @Phil_Smith @pmglfv @Sunsura @ppedras
    So our bracket sucks, then. 😬
    It absolutely seems that way... I thought I had a good shout with this hand...

• LikeWikeLikeWike Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I have enough for one more fuse, where should I put it?

• TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LikeWike said:
    I have enough for one more fuse, where should I put it?

U use both in your hand?
    Depends... u alrwady have a good porsche hand use it for the merc.... if u have a good merc hand.... fuse it into the porsche
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m in there too. Will Skinner in game 👍
    BoxtaS said:

I’m in there too. Will Skinner in game 👍
    Hello Will, What are you running, Tell me if you are near Tier 2 and I will try to help you
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot smurf.... :/ every weekend for me is relax... and i like quali and semi but this finals... i don't like it... 
  • LikeWikeLikeWike Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited March 16
    Twinkie said:
    U use both in your hand?
    Depends... u alrwady have a good porsche hand use it for the merc.... if u have a good merc hand.... fuse it into the porsche
    Yeah I have to use both in my hand, no legendaries here. My porsche hand is pretty good, with the Carrera being part of it while my merc hand is kinda sh*t and probably won't be decent any time soon, so I'm leaning towards fusing it into the porsche.

On a side note, where do you guys think I can land with this hand?

Is it tier 3 worthy in a pretty easy bracket (~25 people so far, mainly scared of the late joiners)?
    LikeWike said:
    Twinkie said:
    U use both in your hand?
    Yeah I have to use both in my hand, no legendaries here. My porsche hand is pretty good, with the Carrera being part of it while my merc hand is kinda sh*t and probably won't be decent any time soon, so I'm leaning towards fusing it into the porsche.

On a side note, where do you guys think I can land with this hand?

Is it tier 3 worthy in a pretty easy bracket (~25 people so far, mainly scared of the late joiners)?
    I hope you can make it to tier 3, my bracket has only 60 player from the morning till now, late joining will not be useful:)
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i agree with you rob... if normally we have 10k players in EU, this time we have only 1K and all with good garages and maybe win usually prize car or arrive in silver tier in big events!!! but with this event is like all vs all... because there are few spots and all brackets have good players!! i wanna know how many player with rq100 or less are in these finals (the number or %) !!!
    mauro07 said:
    i agree with you rob... if normally we have 10k players in EU, this time we have only 1K and all with good garages and maybe win usually prize car or arrive in silver tier in big events!!! but with this event is like all vs all... because there are few spots and all brackets have good players!! i wanna know how many player with rq100 or less are in these finals (the number or %) !!!
    Maybe if they made the brackets limited to 50 players or double the tiers with the same number of players 1-4 Tier 1 , 5-16 Tier 2 and so on
    Well... i just joined the lobby... maybe @Hutch_Robin should change the lobby system for those event next time🤔 bye bye cf x5

It was the first time they did this kind of series so im not mad for what happend but i hope hutch will fix this for the next time...