General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

Comments

• TimButTimBut Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and what exactly is wrong with your room? 
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    TimBut said:
    and what exactly is wrong with your room? 
    If ur talking to me... i joined a lobby where someone already had 90 games played... needed to to some fusing...
    And this doesnt seem really fair🤔 and not to mention how strong the hands in top 8 are... everyone got 962c or 917 and an evo X or two and an xj13 and the 924...
    Seing how strong the hands are im pretty sure a normal finals would have given out 5x as much prize cars as this finals did
    Post edited by Twinkie on
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you see other bravkets, you will find a lot of S and Evo X maxed or not... and if you are not a whale or lucky player, it's impossible win something good!!! I use my worst hand for win the black renault...
    mauro07 said:
    If you see other bravkets, you will find a lot of S and Evo X maxed or not... and if you are not a whale or lucky player, it's impossible win something good!!! I use my worst hand for win the black renault...
    Im pretty sure with my hand id have the zr1 pretty safe in a normal finals tho...
    @ZotZe what makes u feel that im wrong?
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    mauro07 said:
    Im pretty sure with my hand id have the zr1 pretty safe in a normal finals tho...
    It was clear from the start that this was going to be harder than a normal finals, with fewer prize cars given out, so why is everyone so salty about this now? Im happy with 16 ceramics and 3 prize cars so far, along with a guaranteed CF and UR for the finals. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 740 ✭✭✭✭
    So... You guys recommend late join? Lol
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    mauro07 said:
    It just isnt a normal final. Point
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭
    @Phil_Smith @James_Pearce @pmglfv I’m avoiding you guys. 
    @Sunsura I didn’t recognised you. I’ve hit you a couple of times. Really sorry. If you can try to avoid Mirco. I’m in contact with him and will ask him to avoid you too.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17

The fact is that this isn't a normal final, but that does not mean Hutch was trying to avoid giving the car to the usual 1.6% of players.

• UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    By Hutch's own admission, they doubled the prize car handout for the larger servers, which should translate to actually winning the prize car easier. The consequences are that AS got duded because our finalist numbers are much lower, so that means we are going to end up with less prize cars for our server as a whole. We're not, at least I'm not complaining about the difficulty of these finals, I welcome it, my complaint is that AS wasn't treated fairly due to the change in finals prize structure, as it effectively halved the prize cars we would received. Ok that is the last time, I promise.
    MSteeL said:
    Late joining??? Kiddin me?
    I did some fuses and joined when there where still 2 days to go... how actually is this late joining?!
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    I have a XJR-15 at 633, and have 3 epics to fuse, shall I go for 933 or 663?
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Anyone here?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    and what would you suggest would be a better system?  should f2p users finish in t1 while those who support the game the most
    should be happy with the Megane?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 740 ✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    MSteeL said:
    Late joining??? Kiddin me?
    I did some fuses and joined when there where still 2 days to go... how actually is this late joining?!
    Im asking for advice lol
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    I’m in there. My hands not great though so when it fills I’ll be further down
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Kris Buchanan = @Bucks73
    TopDrives59720 = @Destroyer2k11999
    Steve Roshong = Me
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Hi, my friend just join us and his name is Aaron,what’s your in game ID?
    @HeissRod,Hi and please don’t attack me and Aaron,he is my friend.
    JackyQu said:
    @HeissRod,Hi and please don’t attack me and Aaron,he is my friend.
    Sure.  We only ask the same.
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Kris Buchanan = @Bucks73
    Steve Roshong = Me
    Thank you and I will tell Aaron to avoid you and them
    mauro07 said:
    and what would you suggest would be a better system?  should f2p users finish in t1 while those who support the game the most
    I answer to one player.. and my answer is only a statement. I'm happy with my renault!! 
    And if you want, you can play only with spenders, then or you quit or you need to spend more without f2p!!! And what do you know if i not support the game? I like people wanna do only polemic (mi piacciono le persone che vogliono fare solo polemica)
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Kris Buchanan = @Bucks73
    Steve Roshong = Me
    This Anthony Tsai character is buying a ton of tickets and attacking everyone.
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Hi, my friend just join us and his name is Aaron,what’s your in game ID?
    I’ll avoid. My ign is Danny Bell
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Kris Buchanan = @Bucks73
    Steve Roshong = Me
    This Anthony Tsai character is buying a ton of tickets and attacking everyone.
    I have told him not to attack you and us, I found his post
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    mauro07 said:
    mauro07 said:
    I answer to one player.. and my answer is only a statement. I'm happy with my renault!! 
    And if you want, you can play only with spenders, then or you quit or you need to spend more without f2p!!! And what do you know if i not support the game? I like people wanna do only polemic (mi piacciono le persone che vogliono fare solo polemica)

I'm happy when you are happy.  but I hope you understand from an economical perspective what you're asking, paring f2p with only f2p, makes no sence at all. no one would ever spend money on the game because than you're getting punished by being faced with stronger players.
    you maybe don't understand.. i don't asking nothing... i said there are a lot of S and A maxed and it is in all brackets.
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @Bugatti ...someone else in this bracket i should avoid ? 

ZotZe said:

Hello @Bugatti ...someone else in this bracket i should avoid ? 

Hi, although I’m not in your bracket but can you avoid my friend Thomas? I appreciate it.