General Discussion

Pro Circuit Finals ZR1

Comments

• hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    you maybe don't understand.. i don't asking nothing... i said there are a lot of S and A maxed and it is in all brackets.
    maybe you're not asking but you're suggesting. I don't see there a big difference.

and pls stop pressing "disagree" it doesn't help to let you look any smarter.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    Typical, I don't have any S cars or Evo, IX & X and was happy with the thought of the Renault I don't have, but only 60 in bracket so far means I get the **** Merc which I already have gathering dust....lol
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    you maybe don't understand.. i don't asking nothing... i said there are a lot of S and A maxed and it is in all brackets.
    maybe you're not asking but you're suggesting. I don't see there a big difference.

and pls stop pressing "disagree" it doesn't help to let you look any smarter.
    Not suggesting too.. only statement in italian is considerazione maybe you understand now
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    I’m in there. My hands not great though so when it fills I’ll be further down
    Hi, my friend just join us and his name is Aaron,what’s your in game ID?
    Teamwork only works if you and your mate don’t both hit me with your last tickets 🤦‍♂️
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Danny said:
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    I’m in there. My hands not great though so when it fills I’ll be further down
    Hi, my friend just join us and his name is Aaron,what’s your in game ID?
    Teamwork only works if you and your mate don’t both hit me with your last tickets 🤦‍♂️
    Sorry I hit you once, I totally forgot at that time, I will try to save you when I gets down
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    Can anybody tell me on which rainy tracks in the finals a 969 and where a 699 EVO X (26RQ) wins?

Or can anyone give me the rainy fast circuit time for a 969?
    Post edited by Twinkie on
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @binner and @TryMe8 - anyone you’re having trouble with? I did a few upgrades and can comfortably hang in the top 5 for now. I can help out where needed. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical, I don't have any S cars or Evo, IX & X and was happy with the thought of the Renault I don't have, but only 60 in bracket so far means I get the **** Merc which I already have gathering dust....lol
    You should be ok for the UR renault once late joiners arrive, no?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Against all odds I'm still in t1, though the lack of the 924 hurts. I could spare a fuse for 962c, do you think it's worth it? Some people did and I'm occasionally coming up against 336 ones. 
    Also, is there any stage where a 699 Evo x wins against a 969 one these days? 
    This is what I'm running 

• NumarNumar Member Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lot of competition in my pool , hardly maintain in top20 ... dont have the offroad Porsche it’s killing me cause have 2 maxed FQ , the S Jag (933) and an RSR (639) ... dont see any friendly name too , guess i’m good for the Merc 

• Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    ZotZe said:

Hello @Bugatti ...someone else in this bracket i should avoid ? 

Hey, I’m there too. So far this is the list off ppl on our bracket:

Brad Hayden = @bullet_splatter
    Bugatt TopDrives = @Bugatti
    Christopher McAuliffe = @Chris1775 (me)
    Moh’d Qumuq = ?
    Thomas Luo = @Gymopen
    Zot Ze = @ZotZe

I think Moh’d Qumuq is on the forum too, but I’m not sure...
    Post edited by Chris1775 on
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    @CometDan , @zako , @Antoun ! We are in the same bracket. Is it possible that we avoid us?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Against all odds I'm still in t1, though the lack of the 924 hurts. I could spare a fuse for 962c, do you think it's worth it? Some people did and I'm occasionally coming up against 336 ones. 
    Also, is there any stage where a 699 Evo x wins against a 969 one these days? 
    This is what I'm running 

0-100-0 699 wins. 
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭
    How do you guys assess my chances for a top 8 finish? I havent joined yet...rsr are 969 and 699
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do the EU brackets look now? Want to join a fresh bracket today
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    MSteeL said:
    So... You guys recommend late join? Lol
    Late joining??? Kiddin me?
    I did some fuses and joined when there where still 2 days to go... how actually is this late joining?!
    Sooooo... Is it too late for me to late join? Lol
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    ZotZe said:

Hello @Bugatti ...someone else in this bracket i should avoid ? 

Hi, although I’m not in your bracket but can you avoid my friend Thomas? I appreciate it.
    Alright, i will do
    Mine is at 66
    Dabigp said:
    How do you guys assess my chances for a top 8 finish? I havent joined yet...rsr are 969 and 699
    In my lobby it would be hard🤔
    But i seen way easier lobbies than mine..
    So you could get tier2
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Mine is at 66
    Caved in and joined, don’t have a hand that can get the prize car and didn’t feel like late joining. I’m in your bracket, please avoid if i’m ever in range (i wont be lol)
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭
    How are the Asian brackets looking? 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Events boiled down to legendaries yet again (sigh) if only there was a few less drags 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Events boiled down to legendaries yet again (sigh) if only there was a few less drags 
    If only there were more I'd be fine 😉
  • pndickeypndickey Member Posts: 23
    How are the Asian brackets looking? 
    49 ppl now.. i first day join this brackets
    Twinkie said:
    Mine is at 66
    Caved in and joined, don’t have a hand that can get the prize car and didn’t feel like late joining. I’m in your bracket, please avoid if i’m ever in range (i wont be lol)
    Whats ur ign?
    And who disagreed with u lol🤔
    All pools will not be full to avoid late joining , just joined my pool 3/4h ago and #1/2 have +600pts , we were 60 when i joined , 64 now
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:

Im doing good with only one 962c, joined in first minutes. 

Have players in bracket with 2-3 legs, but they are not doing good.

• LarspyffLarspyff Member Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Would this hand make a chance? Looking at the porsche (still upgrading) to make my hand complete? 
    edited March 17
    Larspyff said:
    Would this hand make a chance? Looking at the porsche (still upgrading) to make my hand complete? 
    Ford is dead vs all porsche and you’re going to get murdered in drag ... only 2 wet sets , T3 max as I’m 15th and can beat this hand + i have same nb of trophies