Report a Bug

Unplayable at the moment

Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
In the last 15 minutes I've had 4 matches forfeited due to apparently poor connection. That's 4 losses putting me back to 0 flags and 4k gold lost. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my connection. Playing on fibre wifi and even tried switching to 4G and restarting the game. Same issue.

Comments

• zbozbo Member Posts: 13
    edited May 10
    That feeling when you're playing for 120k which is like 1/4 of all your money, you're about to win a close race and then you get disconnected
    Server goes down and both players lose, wtf kind of system is that, there should be a rollback.

edit: and another one a few minutes later, this time 32k lost.
    edited May 11
    Here's a new one: game casually ends on the first lap, with standings and winner screen and everything, the opponent won this one because he was ahead.

I lost like 300k so far. You could show a warning during periods the servers are unstable or something, this is so frustrating.
    Post edited by zbo on
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost quite few credits due to unstable connection. Also i am losing credits when i try to get opponent. This thing spins for few minutes without getting an opponent, then i press cancel and credits and flags are gone. 
    edited May 11
    Another kind of bug: a window with a reboot button pops up (503 error iirc) even though race seems to still go on in the background.
    Post edited by zbo on
  • Hutch_JayHutch_Jay Hutch Staff Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hey folks, the team are working very hard to resolve the server issues ASAP. There was a server update yesterday which has improved things considerably but there is a long way to go still. The European servers are also under very high load this weekend which is impacting the problems. But rest assured we are on it.
  • MrMk899MrMk899 Member Posts: 4
    I am having multiple problems at the moment. I think I lost 50.000 credits now just from server issues. The game disconnected a few times mid race. The countdown froze when choosing tires multiple times which leads to a loss. The game often can't find an opponent and I even lost credits when I pressed the cancel button. An other problem that I am having that in a race the pace buttons (green, orange, red arrows) change out of itself. For example it goes back to red when I want them to race on orange. This repeats a few times. 
    I am enjoying the game so far though. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Jay said:
    Hey folks, the team are working very hard to resolve the server issues ASAP. There was a server update yesterday which has improved things considerably but there is a long way to go still. The European servers are also under very high load this weekend which is impacting the problems. But rest assured we are on it.
    Disconnection or server issues should not make a player lose credits or flags
  • JasmyJasmy Member Posts: 1
    Me and my bf got the same problem in Taiwan. I don't know why I have to wait for over 10 minutes and there's no one can match with.
    Worst of all the credits and flags were eaten by system and I don't know why.
    This is not we expected and felt terrible on this game.
  • RacedriverRacedriver Member Posts: 36
    Russia - won several races, money was not credited, race boxes were not added
  • RacedriverRacedriver Member Posts: 36
    Russia - won several races, money was not credited, race boxes were not added
    Still the same issue in v8
  • schabyschaby Member Posts: 1
    I am constantly getting no rewards for winning a duel. No Race points, no money rewards, no crates. In series 5 - Russia I don't get any rewards at all. Series 4 is also problem a lot of times. And I have constant good connection. I already sent complaints in game, but no answer.

It's disappointing because I already bought some stuff in game. But I am seriously considering to remove this game.
  • funkinfunkin Member Posts: 0
    it’s getting dam close to month since Hutch_Jays response and the issues remain. Where are the updates, the results of all this hard work? Oh but the game works fine when it comes to taking your hard earned money, funny that! I enjoy the game and desperately want to support it, but for the love of your players at least communicate with them regularly, and if the games not ready for world wide release then DONT RELEASE IT
  • Ben_WillemsenBen_Willemsen Member Posts: 1
    It seems like it is getting worser rather then better with the server issues. Today I played 3 matches in league 7, I won three times, even according to the results screen after the race where I was awarded with a lootcrate and 1.2 million credits but when I returned to the homescreen I didn’t receive anything and lost my bet on the side too. Then I tried a league 6 game I won and then received money and crate as normal. The next league 6 game however was just like as I described first and I lost 200k again... I am almost flatpocket now and have lost the joy to play. Desperately waiting for an update and better times.