General Discussion

Bug not counting wins

HansGruberHansGruber Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
I’ve had two separate Series 7 wins today that showed that I won, showed the prize pool move to me, and showed the type of crate I was supposed to be awarded. But then none of it was there on my main screen. No coins, no crate, and no race points either. 

Anyone else getting this?

Comments

• AnfsAnfs Member Posts: 10
    Yep same here, its a bug again coming back. happened about 2 weeks ago also
  • ONEALNEALONEALNEAL Member Posts: 11
    same here :/
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    Bane of my existence
    (and daniel riccardo’s poor performance)
  • HansGruberHansGruber Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    This is continuing to happen on more than half of all my races. Officially done with this broken garbage. 
  • rajivsmrajivsm Member Posts: 2
    Looks like Hutch game is taking it very easy on us.
    @Hutch_Linda when can we expect a fix for the major bugs. Atleast a tentative date will keep us going. 
  • jetx66jetx66 Member Posts: 9
    Game over! I never get a crate. Played 10 games. This is garbage. 
  • jlacroixjlacroix Member Posts: 7
    Nothing is registering except for losses. This is insane. I recently bought the $99 package and basically 2 days later things just stopped working. Series 6 was the first thing I noticed. Wins don’t give gold, medals/flags, or crates. But what makes it worse is that losses count. What the hell is going on?

At the very least I expect in game reimbursement of my purchases since I’ve went from a few million down to almost nothing. Call me crazy, I assumed this was getting fixed on the backend so kept trying with the assumption that this was just a random bug. But it’s been permanently broken for a few days. 
    DEEPLY disappointed
    Emailed their complaints department, no response. Apple claims it’s on Hutch to fix. Will be filing a BBB complaint. This level of gross negligence has never happened to me in any way.
  • SnowyOwlSnowyOwl Member Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    I don’t have the issue any more
    I had gotten no rewards for 4 days in a row but now it seems to be fixed
  • cesar_pasinicesar_pasini Member Posts: 2
    SnowyOwl Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭

still working there?
  • LeOkratOsLeOkratOs Member Posts: 17
    not working here, no patch no actualizatipn, nothing is fixed
    SnowyOwl said:
    Still broken for me. It’s most races. I’m on the bubble for advancing to the next division later, so I keep trying, but it’s counted one of my last six races. 
    I refuse to play until I’m compensated and it’s fixed. All I’m doing is collecting chests and the ads watching 
    Tried a Series 6 race to see if it’s just a Series 7 bug. Still nothing. No coins, flags, crate, division points, or race points awarded despite winning the race in 1st and 2nd. 

At this point, it’s actually better trying to lose a Series 2 race because at least losses still seem to award the points for race crates. 
  • abel001abel001 Member Posts: 8
    Seems to be working for me now. Did 5 races, all rewards registered.
    Received an email from Matt K. Told me to seek Apple’s website for a refund. Responded that I don’t want a refund, I just want in game compensation as I was unfairly robbed of money from wins after spending real money. I like the game and want to keep playing but I refuse to race with these issues.  

Hilarious enough is that Apple says their refund policy is based on the developer. So either way it’s an empty gesture. 
  • cesar_pasinicesar_pasini Member Posts: 2
    edited June 4
    posted today on facebook's official page
    F1 Manager
    9 h · 

Hi everyone,

We’re aware that many of you are experiencing problems in F1® Manager that mean you’re not receiving the correct rewards after winning races. We’re working hard to fix this bug and really appreciate your patience.

We hope to have a fix later this week which will ensure prizes are awarded eventually but with a possible delay, and the team are continuing to work on an update to resolve the issue for good!

We’re currently offering x2 drops in free crates to try and make up for the inconvenience, and we’ll be offering further compensation when the next game update is released.

Thank you!

The F1® Manager Team

https://www.facebook.com/pg/F1ManagerGame/posts/

Same thing they basically posted in app last week
    Meanwhile, after only 1 day of the new week, 1st in my bracket has almost $250 million in winnings, so this bug clearly isn’t affecting everyone equally. Their compensation better reflect that. They better not give free stuff to people who weren’t even affected. Because doubling rewards in crates right now is benefitting even those who aren’t having problems. That’s not even remotely fair. 
  • shadowshadow Member Posts: 36
    Just won 4 races and received nothing for them but if a lose a race it takes money and flags off me. 
  • LeOkratOsLeOkratOs Member Posts: 17
    Meanwhile, after only 1 day of the new week, 1st in my bracket has almost $250 million in winnings, so this bug clearly isn’t affecting everyone equally. Their compensation better reflect that. They better not give free stuff to people who weren’t even affected. Because doubling rewards in crates right now is benefitting even those who aren’t having problems. That’s not even remotely fair. 
    some server are normal, like UK, asian, so people who live in this places will win everything normal, but americas server(NA or SA) isnt normal, they probabily will recompensate us mor than EU ASIAN servers

I’ve traded numerous emails. Directly asked if I will be compensated for my in app purchase. Every time it’s “we are assessing everyone’s compensation” without directly answering me.

Calling Apple when I get back to the US. I’ve never requested a refund in the 10 years I’ve had an Apple ID.  This is beyond unacceptable to me. 
    LeOkratOs said:
    some server are normal, like UK, asian, so people who live in this places will win everything normal, but americas server(NA or SA) isnt normal, they probabily will recompensate us mor than EU ASIAN servers

same problem in hong kong
  • shadowshadow Member Posts: 36
    Now it's taking my money even if I win aswell as no crates and flags 
  • richyboy1980richyboy1980 Member Posts: 2
    Yes the bugs have become worse now. You win, lose your money, don’t get the crate and don’t get the points. No point in playing at the moment!