City Mayhem - What are your tactics?

Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 259 admin
For me I like to use the APC, in that vehicle I can easily make it through to that ball pit at the end, and then it is a matter of landing on the central tyre and waiting for a ball to fall into the 3rd pit. It's not easy to do, but seems to be the best approach in that vehicle anyway.

What vehicles have you used, and how did you do it? Send us videos if you can!

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Hutch Staff Posts: 437 admin
    I noticed that you don't have to make the final ball pit to cross the finish line. If you touch the wall inside the ball pit, it considers you to have finished.
    I'm really struggling on the second part where you have to cross the open gap with all the pipes. Hard to get it right.
  • I_AM_BENI_AM_BEN Member Posts: 11
    DEMORPH, I have found two decent strategies to pass that second pipe section.  The first is to wheelie across the last blue pipe before going airborne.  This will shove your vehicle into the fans and hopefully through the entire section.  The second, well I just can't release all my secrets just yet.

Just added your friend code, so any secrets you had are now mine. Mwahaha
  • I_AM_BENI_AM_BEN Member Posts: 11
    Now if only I can beat a record with secrets.  Jamie is SOOOO fast.  I can pull a car ahead of him in some sections only to lose it in others.  One of these days I'll put together the perfect run....and then my secrets will be exposed.
    He's a good target, if you can beat him you are doing very well.
    He is part of the Hill Climb design team, so knows the game inside out.
  • FramerjayFramerjay Member Posts: 24
  • FramerjayFramerjay Member Posts: 24
    On iOS and don't have Facebook so was wondering how this time stacks up?
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Hutch Staff Posts: 259 admin
    It's very quick indeed!  Would love to see a video of you running through that level
  • D1NOnly3D1NOnly3 Member Posts: 2
  • dwnwrddwnwrd Member Posts: 19
    In the racer and bouncer, the wheelie approach at the gap is my best option. In the tank or APC, try to keep the vehicle level as you land on the pipes in the gap, that will bounce you straight up instead of flipping you. 
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 190 ✭✭
    I like the racer, I do that wheelie trick, too and he does big jumps, I got a whoppin' 25:13 out of him