General Discussion

An Analytical Approach

hummingbirdhummingbird Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
;) I am initiating a more strategic evaluation for cars and tracks. My new attitude, I hope will honor and reflect the real dynamics of this game, by promoting an abundance of exciting, diverse content. Race Kings is the equitable balance of content, superlative graphics, a prolific car market, focused on an elite selection of cars, that are completely upgradable, but not easily accomplished. These care can be customized the the individual preferences, of every player. The most beautiful graphics are woven through the unique fabric of this game.
To that end, I offer these initial observations for your consideration and use.
I recently bought a four car to honor the diligent work and dedication of the Beta team. El Mutro and LarryDLegend have been inspirational, informative friends during this Beta testing. El Mutro, especially has kindly, thoughtfully, and candidly pointed out the errors in my attitude and thinking.
This is my first attempt at evaluating the game in this manner.
Oval Chicane Reverse Track
1) Subaru WRX STI is fully upgraded with 3 stars It has responsive initions, increased tight cornering speeds, coupled with a high degree of driver control.

2) BRZ is fully upgraded as are all my cars. It has 1 star. This car displays controlled cornering, but the turns are much wider. It is slower on the straights than the Subaru.

3) Mach 1, black demonstrates increased speed on the straights and corners. This car matches the rythym of the track, making this track enjoyable and challenging.

4) Mach 1, purple. On the surface these vehicles appear to be the same, except for color. This purple Mach 1 seems to be more adaptable to the changing tracks. It has a smoother, more consistent performance.

I have one more observation to make. On the current Race Challenge, I have raced only 4 rivals. I raced against then 3 times each.
I have bet no more than $3,200.00 every time, which should total $48,000. The leaderboard is showing $271,595.00 This is a big discrepancy between what it is and what it should be.
The current situation does not allow for any further upgrades on cars, without the Pro Packs.
So far stage 2. Is devoid of any of the previous problems. I have not experienced freezes or glitches, which toss me out of a race. I am looking forward to participating in these Beta Test till the end. I will continue to strive for perfection, knowing this is impossible to achieve. But as Vince Lombardi also remarked, if you strive or chase perfection, then you may catch excellence. This is in twinned within every sinew if my being.
Please forgive my earlier dama.
Mary

Comments

• StormyStormy Hutch Staff Posts: 70 Wrenchman
    Nice! Would love to see which variants you have!
  • El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Thanks for the info hummingbird and again for the kind words. Look at the suggestion I made for "today's tournament", I think you will like it and hopefully it can be implemented
  • hummingbirdhummingbird Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
    These is my humble assessment of the Foundry Tee Track. I have noticed the correlation between cornering and a favorable outcome in the race. If you maintain a tight turning radius, you can pull ahead of your rival. If you maintain maximum speed on the straights, this makes sure you keep that lead. This strategy sets you up for the next corner.
    For me, the most difficult section of this track, is the curve immediately after the checkered flags overhead. You will encounter this turn on your 1st lap. I sometimes start too early, which results in a wide angle and a negative line ration. This can cause excessive brake, bobble(the car angle fluctuates, hen it should be steady), heavy lift off throttle (when the throttle is held for a long time, it slows the car down).
    Drivers will often make these mistakes:
    Stall
    One or two tires off(tires outside the line)
    Contact with the inner clipping point.
    This corner caused me the most problems. Did anyone else have difficulty drifting around this corner? Is this just my special problem? If you mess-up on any corner, you could loose the race. These may only be my experiences, not consistent and factual.