Report a Bug

TODAY I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM..IF I ENTER IN MY TEAM THE GAME CLOSES WHY?

andreandre Member Posts: 2
Guys this happens today..my team is in 6 top..I create the team..but now if I go there the game forces close..I try everything..I reinstall the game..I restart the phone etc etc..WHAT'S THE PROBLEM THIS IS SERIOUS BECOUSE I CANNOT MANAGE MY TEAM

Answers

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 750 admin
    Can you please contact our support team through the in-game menu, this will allow us to see your unique ID and see what might be causing the problem.
  • iNamex7iNamex7 Member Posts: 2
    This problem still exists even today, it happened to me when i switched between different crews, now i can't leave my current one or join another. Waiting for a fix, maybe kick me out of my current one?
    Hi there,
    Speaking to our QA team, this is a known bug that will be fixed in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience. As you requested, I've removed you from the current crew, can you see if it's possible to join another crew? Thanks!
  • iNamex7iNamex7 Member Posts: 2
    I have checked it right now, joined different crew and... IT WORKS! Huge thanks for taking your time and fixing it for me :smile:
    Good stuff. Strangely it seems that the bug is due to a crew member from your previous crew who has used unusual characters in his name. This should be fixed soon.