General Discussion

Difficulty

Jeff1972Jeff1972 Member Posts: 1
It seems the difficulty to regain my APC is a little ridiculous. I now have to get through mayhem to be able to do desert marathon. However none of the vehicles I have seem to be able to get through mayhem. Also, 40,000 credits seems to be a little high to gain access to tracks and vehicles. That's a long wait for prizes and watching almost 160 ads to gain that is not going to happen for ummm... everyone! I know ads help drive funding for new development of the game but you need to think realistically. That much required viewing will drive players away more than promote continued gameplay.

Comments

• El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
    How do u get to mayhem or desert marathon? As for the ads, when I try to select them to skip things, I do not see any ads pop up
  • hummingbirdhummingbird Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Can you tell me how I can get this game? What devices does it work on please? I would be so grateful for any information and help you can give me. Thank you. You are doing so very well on Race Kings
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    MMX Hill Climb will run on any ios8 device or up, and on android , 4.1 is our minimum supported android version, and the min spec is roughly 1.4ghz dual core, 1gb RAM. Which covers pretty much any device from the past 3 years. The game will be available worldwide tomorrow (unless something goes wrong... :) )
  • hummingbirdhummingbird Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Awesome! it will be available in the google play-store? Is this going to be a "free" or "paid version?"
  • Hutch_MattHutch_Matt Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 294 admin
    It is a free game, but any purchases you choose to make in game are obviously very welcome :)
  • SgtNukerSgtNuker Member Posts: 21
    El_Mutro said:
    How do u get to mayhem or desert marathon? As for the ads, when I try to select them to skip things, I do not see any ads pop up
    You have to beat certain levels or have a certain vehicle to complete the necessary stages to be able to race the Mayhem or Marathon levels. I do acknowledge that this can be endlessly frustrating, but with a little determination and perhaps a little luck, all levels (and vehicles) can be unlocked just by racing.

I've found that the adverts aren't intrusive, but only happen if you chose to double the gold you get as a gift. I like this option the best if I'm honest. It lets the game be free-to-play without all the typical interruptions after every race or random cutscene. Hutch is the first company that I've experienced to do this.