Report a Bug

Happy News

hummingbirdhummingbird Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
I have encountered no anomalies, except for the poles on the Figure 8; such was previously mentioned and in the process of being rectified. Congratulations, no tremors or faults in Race Kings land, the Hutch Kingdom continues its renowned monarchy.
It successfully battles every form of game bugs that dares to show its ugly face.
The Hutch Kingdom once again, pacified and conciliated the agitated reformers in Beta Testing country. Their sincere apologies, detailed explanation, and ideas that would keep the lines of communication open, dialogue flowing, include the reformers, in the recently established country of Beta Testing, in the achievement of Hutch Kingdom's stalwart goals regarding the Royal game of Race Kings.
The journey continues in the world of Android and iOS platform games.
This concludes today's status report by writermary/hummingbird

Comments

• Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 1,076 admin
    This is good news. A happy Hummingbird is always a great thing!
  • hummingbirdhummingbird Member Posts: 105 ✭✭
    I can't be the only happy face.
  • El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
    I've seen in two tracks that one of the arrows in the turn is facing upwards smack dab in the middle of the turn. I can't remember which ones they are and when I see it, I keep wanting to report it. I promise next time I will watch for it. One of the tracks is the really long one(takes approx 88-89 secs to finish) it's in the very last turn before the finish. The other one, I just noticed today and for the life of me can't remember the track. Sorry. 
    I am sorry El Mutro, my arthritis has curtailed my racing. I still race, not as much not as long. I will have to pay more attention the next time. 
    I really wish I could give you at least half my money. It is simply there. I have my cars fully upgraded, and they can't upgraded any more, at least for is. I am not going to be another Jay Leno and keep buying car after car after car: I have my eyes on a drift racing legend: Nissan 200SX15. It is th 7th generation Silvia. It is the only drift racer to win 8 major drift competitions. For me the money is not the thrill.  It is only a means to an end. It can help me to upgrade or buy parts or device, depending on the game. It gives me the ability to purchase the vehicle I want. When Race Kings is available in the market-pace, it should have the capability to customize carsI 
    I know the track you are talking about; it is called, •  •  • Reverse. I will definitely pay attention to that anomaly as I race.
  • El_MutroEl_Mutro Member Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your arthritis. It's ok about the money. I'm getting the hang of the glitch and am slowly rebuilding my stable and reserve.
    I really hope you can get the 200SX15, it sounds like a beauty and I I have a feeling that the designers will do it justice if brought into the game.

and you were right about the track, it is called RK GP reverse
    You are always so encouraging. I am grateful for your friendship. Check out my rebuttal to your friend LarryDLegends reality check. I am enjoying this game immensely.