Subaru/infiniti mix for prelims/finals? 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Subaru/infiniti mix for prelims/finals? 
    I pray for offroad tracks
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 513 ✭✭✭
    I have Tribeca so bring it on 
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing special here.. But at least it's a easy vehicle to upgrade, won't be of need for me but i will still give it a go...
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim
    what prize car will you give away in the finals?

The Cayenne Turbo S (9PA) had 520hp (more than 500bhp) and 531lbft, build from 2006-2007 the latest production stage. Your stats 445bhp and 457lbft year 2002 are referring to a Cayenne Turbo (no S). 

with all the respect but totally strait, I do not know how you can screw that much up!? it takes one minute to back check and see that there is something wrong https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_Cayenne#Cayenne_Turbo_and_Turbo_S

So it's the same discussion as with the Durango SRT, what is binding name and title, picture or stats? I'd like to know how this one will get fixed before spending resources to get it?
    You are correct.

2002 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

2006 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S

And this is the same situation I've been bringing up about the Cadillac CTS-V prize car for about 6 months. The year and image are of the second generation CTS-V while the stats are for the third generation CTS-V. The difference is almost 100 hp.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    To be honest, it's quite disappointing to see that @Hutch_Tim has seen this topic and not commented on it. I would really like to hear if Hutch admits this fault and what solutions they are considering before the start of this event.

Maybe he commented on this topic in a different thread, which I didn't see. If so, please tell me!
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭✭
    what do you use? 14wd performance (maybe one EVO), 3 all terrain and one standard tyre and 4wd? No Furai?
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭
    what do you think the final will be like? off road and some wet asphalt? since that standard tire infinity is suposed to be helpful? and now they are giving out offroaders
  • JayJay Member Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm. I need to get a silvia from somewhere haha. Have all these focus etc.

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 513 ✭✭✭
    edited November 11
    My guess is 3 Infiniti/2 Subarus wet/offroad mix

Btw, anyone know which A24 impreza is better? 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, some decisions here on my hand. Honda Legend for the mixed tracks and use 2x 4wd Perf or use it on the twisty rain tracks and only go with 1x 4wd perf? Also, Datsun or QX30?
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Something like this maybe?
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    edited November 11
    Seems no trophy Limit... faced Players with 140, 1415 and 2500 in my bracket... I have 37000 ...and it filled in minutes.

This Time quick join benefits you and late joiner will get the thougher brackets. Got only fishes all around, Not a Single scary known Player in.

Get your Chance before the fishes all have joined  :D
    edited November 11
    Anyone in the American bracket yet?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in the EU bracket with Henrik Madsen, he's doing his usual thing where he spams tickets right at the start of the event even though he doesn't have a good hand (i'm guessing since he's got 11 losses already lol, 25-11), weird strategy.

I'm smurfing right at the bottom to start as i fuse a bit and figure out my hand.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    joined EU room
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    joined EU room
    Im also here along with @LittleEnosBurdette
    @TomTurbo
    @Gentox90
  • TopDrives20409TopDrives20409 Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    Bored by yet another event where a couple of RQ26 Mitsubishis are needed. Didn’t we just do this? 
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    How full is that bracket @Dabigp
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    It’s been full for about 30 mins. Brackets filling quickly due to the trophy count mix. 
    Chris1775 said:
    It’s been full for about 30 mins. Brackets filling quickly due to the trophy count mix. 
    And it’s easy for players to have 5 Japanese cars compared to five bmws.