General Discussion

Best Racer

MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
It's official, MaddSkillZ is the number one player with the fastest legit times in hot wheels Race-off. Of all my friend, none has beaten me on any track.
As of now I'm the king. Do you want to see how it's done, race against me, give me a challenge... My friend code is MP3P7RQF.

Comments

• MaddskillzMaddskillz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    What's the time frame for the next update?
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    Not quite all tracks , Maddskillz, I gotcha on about 15
    ...and some of gamecentres legit times gotcha, too
    edited April 2017
    Those times are unreal and fake, no course can be completed in 10 sec, this are fake times, others complete in 0 sec, too fake.
    I'm all legit, top times in all if not most tracks....
    The tracks that you beat me, I've beaten you in most as well, you best me in about 5 or less tracks now.
  • cheetaspeedercheetaspeeder Member Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
     It looks like I still beat you on level 13 at 41:37 and level 15 I got you at 56:76 and on level 16 I got you with 53:15...still goin'...on level 32 beat 30:91, catch me up on this track level 35 46:17 ...so get those wheels spinnin'
     It looks like I still beat you on level 13 at 41:37 and level 15 I got you at 56:76 and on level 16 I got you with 53:15...still goin'...on level 32 beat 30:91, catch me up on this track level 35 46:17 ...so get those wheels spinnin'
    You don't have any ghost available in any of this levels but 32 which I beat you already. You have corrupted times. Level 13 best time is around 45 to 46 sec yet you have 41sec. There's something not right with your times for the other levels that you claim to have beaten me. Those times aren't legit hence no ghost.
  • eca1976eca1976 Member Posts: 41
    It's official, MaddSkillZ is the number one player with the fastest legit times in hot wheels Race-off. Of all my friend, none has beaten me on any track.
    As of now I'm the king. Do you want to see how it's done, race against me, give me a challenge... My friend code is MP3P7RQF.
    I beat you in 2 times
  • eca1976eca1976 Member Posts: 41
    Level 55, 0:46,18
  • itoll4theeitoll4thee Member Posts: 90
    Track #1 
    Start at the beginning