General Discussion

Black Friday?

TimButTimBut Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
question to old players, any discount prices on black Friday last year? 

Best Answer

Answers

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the **** we've put up with lately, you'd hope Hutch might treat us to a nice CF deal for Black Friday this year rather than a repeat of last year's deals which looked disappointing. We've had enough disappointment.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Black friday you say? Is that the next Hutch patch release date...
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    tbh you all shouldnt waste your gold in any upcoming "offers"
    i just save all i get for the next new manufacture and ignore all those offers

with a new manufacture even the f2p have most times the chance to be competitive with much easier then any long time brand ....
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stephan is right, even a 750 CF would in all likelyhood add an expensive bit of food to your garage, wait for a big event that suits your garage strengths and go all-in on manufacturing packs. Or slots. Always slots.

I’d like to see some offers that allow us to get slots or CF packs with cash for a change, think that would be a nice touch for us F2P players out there.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so stupid for wasting 1199 gold for a american dream cf
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steph81 said:
    tbh you all shouldnt waste your gold in any upcoming "offers"
    i just save all i get for the next new manufacture and ignore all those offers

with a new manufacture even the f2p have most times the chance to be competitive with much easier then any long time brand ....
    agree wholeheartedly though there is the 25 slots one... this one is actually tempting as I'm slowly running out of space. On the other hand, if we're facing jag finals I'll probably go out and fuse a lot of cars, free up around 30-50 slots...
    Yep, slots is the only one I've gone for.  The rest can take a long walk off a short pier.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took the slots deal too. Will avoid everything else. My ceramic luck keeps holding too....

Took the slots deal too. Will avoid everything else. My ceramic luck keeps holding too....

Good lord man, share some of that luck.  As usual a single food C for me from mine.
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 277 ✭✭✭
    Bought slots, and from the ceramic got RQ29 jag f-type svr coupe, which I hope will help me in Nismo finals. I think in average if i would opened 10cf, it was a little chance for legendary. So made a decision not to spend more. Saving for Christmas, or until good legendary prize car.