General Discussion

Hellcat's *unrealistic* Overpowered MRA.

2»

Comments

• AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Antoun said:
    These measures came from test drive in magazines.
    Where are the credits for the tests?  I can't find them.
    Here there are. Scroll down and you will find them, but it’s hard to see them as this page is in French... 😉

• PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Well at last, here's some more 'trustworthy' stats, well more trustworthy than Automobile Catalog's estimations that is. Because I believe that this is actual testing times.The XJ220 only loses by a second in one mile... While in game it's more than a second... Or was it? There's no times in that Hutch vid so I wouldn't know
    edited November 2018
    This is the link for the Hellcat: http://accelerationtimes.com/models/dodge-challenger-srt-8-hellcat

This is the link for the XJ220: http://accelerationtimes.com/models/jaguar-xj220

And the Hellcat has 185mph trap speed in the vid, while it only has 172mph as stated on the site.

And the XJ220 has 181mph trap speed in the vid... I guess it has unrealistic OP MRA aswell lol. xD
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hmm....AccelerationTimes.com doesn't do their own testing.  The credits on the website say the data is provided by FastestLaps.com.  Looking around that other site, it looks like the information is compiled by users submitting it.  Wondering how trustworthy that is.....
    @HeissRod More trustworthy than Automobile Catalog.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if that means much.  
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realise real life speed tests are subject a lot of other different factors besides the actual car it self (driver, weather, headwind/tailwind, etc etc.) Granted a single component wouldn’t affect the results dramatically, but combined, it’s the sum of all parts. The only way to get a true comparison is that testing conditions are absolutely identical except the cars themselves.

So what I’m saying is:

Leave the Hellcat alone! 😉😂
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 621 ✭✭✭
    Speaking of the car from the fairyland, 

GT 90. Not sure if it's trustworthy. 
    -_- not mine.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 801 ✭✭✭✭
    The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if I see a 000 Hellcat beating a 996 Chiron after a couple of updates.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    -_- not mine.
    No way this can happen irl
    Just watch some of the races on StreetSpeed717's YouTube channel 
    With stock 570S he destroyed even modified Demons, let alone Hellcats
    edited December 2018
    Edit : hellcat.
    Post edited by joel24 on

Not mine again.     -_-
    Why is this thread not appearing in page 1?