General Discussion

Christmas Pack

Comments

• vossixvossix Member Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭
    This for me 

• SinguSingu Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Should I buy this pack? I’m f2p player and have almost 5k gold. I want to wait for some garage slot deals but looks like there will be nothing special for Christmas. Should I just wait? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Singu said:
    ... looks like there will be nothing special for Christmas.  
    Way too early to state that.
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭

Got the only RQ23 car I have been wishing for.
    I believe I might actually finish it before I finish my SQ5, RS6 Avant and other higher RQ epics due to it's usefulness as a 90's car since I've needed one more than once, but time will tell... 

btw. does anyone know which tune is best for it?
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still undecided about buying it. Wonder what other specials will arrive. I have saved up about 9k gold. Is it worth it?
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    HeissRod said:
    Bought the 1199 CF....got the Buick Enclave.  :/
    I remember the Christmas CF pack deal was 599g or something last year :(
    Yeah. The deals of today are way worse then the deals of yesteryear. I remember all the 999g 25 slot deals and stuff. Was actually a deal haha.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    S3XY said:
    HeissRod said:
    Yeah. The deals of today are way worse then the deals of yesteryear. I remember all the 999g 25 slot deals and stuff. Was actually a deal haha.
    Not even that long ago we were offered a 999g CF during each tri-series if I recall correctly. They can't even do that for Christmas now.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:45
    Jay said:
    S3XY said:
    HeissRod said:
    Not even that long ago we were offered a 999g CF during each tri-series if I recall correctly. They can't even do that for Christmas now.
    Well it's not Christmas yet. Let's see what they have planned for the 24th and 25th
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kizashi for me, haven't got 1 so not a terrible pack.
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    I got a bmw m3 cabrio
    I get the feeling they are building towards better deals.  Each deal seems to be slightly better than the previous one.
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Singu said:
    Should I buy this pack? I’m f2p player and have almost 5k gold. I want to wait for some garage slot deals but looks like there will be nothing special for Christmas. Should I just wait? 
    No... not rly a good deal... i guess there will be better ones 24th
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is getting Epics while I got a B-Class. It is useful when maxed, but 1199 gold for 1 of those Ultra-Rares is not worth it.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    HeissRod said:
    I wasn't there for that, but easter was 749. Although there was no 99 ceramic at easter as far as I can remember. 

Given how early this, and the relatively high price for 1x limited offer, there may well be more christmas offers coming. 
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Everyone is getting Epics while I got a B-Class. It is useful when maxed, but 1199 gold for 1 of those Ultra-Rares is not worth it.
    I got the mighty 1996 BMW 530i
    lg29 said:
    You should be jealous of my Buick Enclave.
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    RQ20 porsche 911 carrera... 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:

I believe I might actually finish it before I finish my SQ5, RS6 Avant and other higher RQ epics due to it's usefulness as a 90's car since I've needed one more than once, but time will tell... 

Good question... I think should be 969, also considering latest updates, but better to wait some confirmations...
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    UncleGary said:

Good question... I think should be 969, also considering latest updates, but better to wait some confirmations...
    It is tempting to say 969 since 699 is overall not very useful right now. However who knows what will happen if Hutch removes the "engine upgrades give traction" travesty?

Best to make it 669 until we are given a better idea of how things will be. I really wish Hutch would give us a straight confirmation of whether they intend for the the current 969 vs 699 situation to remain.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if there'll ever be a better pack than a CF. Something that guarantees at least an epic etc.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    I wonder if there'll ever be a better pack than a CF. Something that guarantees at least an epic etc.
    Imagine how much that'd cost...
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    baest said:
    Blue2moro said:
    2500 gold easy. Don’t think it’d ever be implemented though. Would be too easy for the whales to max their legendaries. 

Edit: and it would take away from the whole exclusivity aspect and devalue the epic and legendary cards.
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    baest said:
    Blue2moro said:
    2500 gold easy. Don’t think it’d ever be implemented though. Would be too easy for the whales to max their legendaries. 

Edit: and it would take away from the whole exclusivity aspect and devalue the epic and legendary cards.
    It would be close to 5K if you ask me.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    baest said:
    baest said:
    Blue2moro said:

It would be close to 5K if you ask me.
    I think it'll be closer to 7.5K 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    So a holiday pack from topdrives.club would probably be around 30k