General Discussion

#TBT Control - Road Trip (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who's ready for the Ninja to appear with Tracksets mere moments after the event starts?  #muchappreciation

Comments

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    So 340R x2, Elise 135 x3?
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭
    @ZotZe In the same bracket (IGN James Pearce) and would appreciate not hitting one another! 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZotZe In the same bracket (IGN James Pearce) and would appreciate not hitting one another! 
    I’m in there as well (99th :smile:), as well as @Pulsatingstar
    @Pulsatingstar Hi Lee, just spotted you as well - happy with a bit of co-op to secure top 10?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro that guy has been banned from the forum for ages now
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Oh whats the story with ZotZe?  I deliberately didnt play him assuming he was friendly as I knew the name.  To be fair he has 3 340Rs in his hand so I dont know if I could beat it anyway.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    @ZotZe used to be on the forum, but was banned.  The End.
    Bro that guy has been banned from the forum for ages now
    I think I already knew that, but I’m knackered tonight! 😂
    TD01055 said:
    Should have smarfed at first as well - second and third 340R are currently fusing. Might drop down for a bit. 
  • TryMe8TryMe8 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Should have smarfed at first as well - second and third 340R are currently fusing. Might drop down for a bit. 
    What tune is best for the 340?
    TryMe8 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Happy to be corrected, but think that 699 is still the best option. 
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭
    @hudson, with you. Don’t know if m gonna hang in there for long....

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    My 350Z isn't cutting it as a twisty circuit car. I have a non-turbo VX220 at stock, how does that fare on twisty circuit against an Elise 135? I also have a 111S with no upgrades, but I hear it almost always loses to the 135.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TryMe8 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Where are all the people complaining that 699 is an obsolete tune?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TryMe8 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Lol ikr. In some cases (like the RS200 that I was able to test and compare before and after PL7.0), 699 was the dominant tune before and was still quite dominant after. The physics changes did allow 969 to beat 699 in a few more places, actually making the tunes more balanced. I think everyone just gets caught up in their disbelief that 699 doesn’t beat 969 on things like car park and slalom (which was arguably already broken to begin with) and translates that into “699 is worthless”
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deewod I am trying to keep the 3rd and 4th down for you. 
  • deewoddeewod Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Let’s both go for 2nd mate. 
    deewod said:
    Jay said:
    Let’s both go for 2nd mate. 
    Meh cant stop 40656 anyway. I will feed you some wins near the end.
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    @ZotZe used to be on the forum, but was banned.  The End.
    He is still in contact with a bunch of whales and he also reads this Threads every day, so he will avoid those who like to cooperate , but he wont answer here directly, cause his Accounts got banned.

So feel free to cooperate or not, he will response .
    HeissRod said:
    TryMe8 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Lol ikr. In some cases (like the RS200 that I was able to test and compare before and after PL7.0), 699 was the dominant tune before and was still quite dominant after. The physics changes did allow 969 to beat 699 in a few more places, actually making the tunes more balanced. I think everyone just gets caught up in their disbelief that 699 doesn’t beat 969 on things like car park and slalom (which was arguably already broken to begin with) and translates that into “699 is worthless”
    From what I’ve seen in this event the 699 340R beats the 969 on twisty circuit, car park and g-force. Not sure about the other tracks. 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TryMe8 said:
    TD01055 said:
    From what I’ve seen in this event the 699 340R beats the 969 on twisty circuit, car park and g-force. Not sure about the other tracks. 
    I feel like this event was created by Hutch to prove 699 tunes are still good! Deffo the best for Elise, 340r and vx220. James, @Pulsatingstar, I’ve joined the top-10 after a farm. Will avoid you all for top-10’s all round. Anyone else around?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TryMe8 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Good to know. Thanks
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    340R 699 wins indoor karting.

• PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    I feel like this event was created by Hutch to prove 699 tunes are still good! Deffo the best for Elise, 340r and vx220. James, @Pulsatingstar, I’ve joined the top-10 after a farm. Will avoid you all for top-10’s all round. Anyone else around?
    Yeah noticed your appearance earlier today.  Been avoiding playing you two, it suits me fine anyway as I can generally find someone to play for 2 stars which isnt bad going.  Should be good for tier 2.
    edited December 2018
    TD01055 said:
    Yeah noticed your appearance earlier today.  Been avoiding playing you two, it suits me fine anyway as I can generally find someone to play for 2 stars which isnt bad going.  Should be good for tier 2.
    Likewise, was already avoiding you, David. Tier 2 should be fine all round. 
    @deewod I used a couple of tickets to put you back in t1! 

• deewoddeewod Member Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @deewod I used a couple of tickets to put you back in t1! 

Thanks for the help! I ended in 3rd. I was planning on racing more but accidentally fell asleep when the wife gave me a massage lol. I’m guessing 40656 got T1. Deservedly I guess, because his hand was pretty good.