General Discussion

A new way to use legendary duplicates

TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
So... some of you will have the same problems as I... getting a legendary duplicate or even a 3rd one that you dont need. Actually you cant really do anything with it besides fusing into another legendary. But that doesnt feel good imo.
What would u think about this:
1. Fusing a legendary into a legendary (or an epic into an epic or whatever) you only need 1 Fuse material or 1 extra fuse material (so 2) to upgrade the car (so you could upgrade a legendary with only 1 legendary as fuse material for a legendary... that would give you a way better feeling and imo would balance fusing even more) or,
2. This has already been mentioned a few times, giving us the chance to fuse 2 legendarys into one other legendary (or 2 epics into one other...

I have the feeling Hutch doesnt care about this anyways, but hey.... as long as I have nothing better to do with my time...

Comments

• DjehoetieDjehoetie Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:

Hutch doesnt care 
    FTFY
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell for cash ... brakes your heart also
  • TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Sell to buy 6 ceramic packs and get 6 super rare cars whoop
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 3 pairs of duplicate legendaries. Twice the prize car requirements have been those manufacturers, and twice I’ve won the car. Just saying.

When the next Nissan event comes around I’m pretty sure my 2 new GT-Rs will stand me in good stead as well!
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    bobdylan said:
    Yes selling can hurt but if you really have no need then you could sell the extra legendary.
    Also, there will be that one event in which you will want that extra duplicate legendary.
    But, if one is so keen on selling a legendary, then sell it but don't necessarily buy packs... just save up... 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 9
    Twinkie said:
    bobdylan said:
    Buy.... ceramics  ???? 

Lol I think not ! 

• TwinkieTwinkie Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah... tbh... 60 plastic pack really seem to be worth selling a legendary... hmmm