General Discussion

Challenger Demon Prelims

Comments

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple questions while I get my hand together... is the 6k trophy bracket in play? Also would I be better off with a k5 blazer or 2nd rq16 captivia? only I TBSS so not expecting much here
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    How does the K5 BLAZER performs against Captivas?
    Will it be good idea to drive 2xTBSS 2xK5 Blazer and a Tahoe. The second TBSS must be 969 or 996? 
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    I can't actually enter this atm, I need the RQ8 blazer to meet the RQ requirements. Surely this is going to be a pretty low entry event with the requirements/track conditions?
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    @TomTurbo ; Hey Thomas!
    what you running?  :)
    Anyone else here? I see @ZotZe Eyal and some others in the bracket
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Member Posts: 409 ✭✭✭
    Normally I'm perfectly OK with the tier two prize car, this time....i hope for something else  :D

Maybe I'll aim for an even 14 Durangos? 
    And here’s me with none 😂
  • nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭

I m in this bracket. 146 players in since yesterday evening.
  • SinguSingu Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    How do they fill the brackets? I’m low with trophy’s (1500). Is it possible that I will be in a bracket with all the really good player? 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14
    Singu said:
    How do they fill the brackets? I’m low with trophy’s (1500). Is it possible that I will be in a bracket with all the really good player? 
    nah, the lowest trophy score I've seen is again 3K. looks like you have to wait for the finals to take on the whales ;)
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭
    Singu said:
    nah, the lowest trophy score I've seen is again 3K. looks like you have to wait for the finals to take on the whales ;)
    You never know, they’re could always be baby whales lurking about... do-doo, do-doo, DO-DOO
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭
    Are there mixed brackets? I’m in with @Bugatti @hillclimber and @Chris1775, anyone else?

ppedras said:
    Are there mixed brackets? I’m in with @Bugatti @hillclimber and @Chris1775, anyone else?

How best hands look like?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    @hillclimber if you don't mind sharing, what are you using? and what are the people around you running?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 842 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    Singu said:
    You never know, they’re could always be baby whales lurking about... do-doo, do-doo, DO-DOO
    Can I not get away from that song even here? Aaarrrggghhh
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭
    @Pasha very similar, 2 SS’s, the K5, and then some go SR Captiva and low RQ and some go Rare Captiva and something better.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 735 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in here with me?

@Pulsatingstar See you in here, Lee - happy to work together for Top 10.
    ppedras said:
    @Pasha very similar, 2 SS’s, the K5, and then some go SR Captiva and low RQ and some go Rare Captiva and something better.
    Have you seen someone used RQ5 Tahoe?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    ppedras said:
    Have you seen someone used RQ5 Tahoe?
    yep me, and getting battered with it. imo not worth it, looses too many pts
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Anyone in here with me?

Don't think I'll make top 10 in this one. One of my trailblazers has a really stupid tune on it 😂
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Anyone in here with me?

Don't think I'll make top 10 in this one. One of my trailblazers has a really stupid tune on it 😂
    Is that tune 033?
    Is that tune 033?
    I wish.  Its 123  :#

Tried attaching a photo of it but went to the holding queue somewhere.  Ive had that car for 493 days now, probably one of my oldest cars.
    Anyone in here with me?

Is that tune 033?
    I wish...
    Anyone in here with me?

Is that tune 033?
    I wish...
    ppedras said:

it's been a long time Pedro!

yeah, if you didn't VPN travel it's again a mixed bracket... and I always thought that's not possible because of distance to the server *lol

I see @supersix John Urban in there too.
  • LSMSCLSMSC Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Is there any merit for K5 Blazer 996?
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭
    can someone update status on EU rooms? 
  • pSikpSik Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Does anyone know if there is a stage in the game to get the Chevy Blazer S-10 (the RQ8 one) this thing seems to be absolutely critical, and of course I'm sure I've fused it off a ton.
  • KLCKLC Member Posts: 8
    pSik said:
    Does anyone know if there is a stage in the game to get the Chevy Blazer S-10 (the RQ8 one) this thing seems to be absolutely critical, and of course I'm sure I've fused it off a ton.
    Agree that it's essential, glad I finallye came to my senses a few weeks ago and tuned 1 max... Don't know if it's available though...
  • samagoichisamagoichi Member Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pSik said:
    Pretty sure each player has different cards in the campaign. Your best option is probably a lot of plastic packs!
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:

yeah, if you didn't VPN travel it's again a mixed bracket... and I always thought that's not possible because of distance to the server *lol

I’m hoping to avoid this heavy forumer bracket (last time it didn’t work out well)  is there a count on the bracket?  I’m assuming it won’t fill again and I should just join now but any heads up would help?  Thnx
    ppedras said:

I’m hoping to avoid this heavy forumer bracket (last time it didn’t work out well)  is there a count on the bracket?  I’m assuming it won’t fill again and I should just join now but any heads up would help?  Thnx
    this is a first generation bracket, it's full since 8h.