General Discussion

Challenger Demon Prelims

Comments

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pSik said:
    Does anyone know if there is a stage in the game to get the Chevy Blazer S-10 (the RQ8 one) this thing seems to be absolutely critical, and of course I'm sure I've fused it off a ton.
    The event pack doesn’t make sense. American dream aluminium when low rq Chevys are required. They’d probably sell a ton of Chevy aluminium or ceramic. @Hutch_Robin could you consider adding a Chevy pack deal, for cash preferably?
  • pSikpSik Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited January 14
    pSik said:
    Does anyone know if there is a stage in the game to get the Chevy Blazer S-10 (the RQ8 one) this thing seems to be absolutely critical, and of course I'm sure I've fused it off a ton.
    Pretty sure each player has different cards in the campaign. Your best option is probably a lot of plastic packs!
    Hmm, that's interesting.  Figured it would just be set cars for each campaign section.
    Welp back to massively destroying the races and praying one of these Green Chevy show up with what I want (maybe it's just random when the car is pulled? *shrug*)
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in here with me?

@Pulsatingstar See you in here, Lee - happy to work together for Top 10.
    Don't think I'll make top 10 in this one. One of my trailblazers has a really stupid tune on it 😂
    You’re doing fine from what I can see! If we both hit the person in second we can try to build up a gap to third. 
  • SinguSingu Member Posts: 64 ✭✭

Any forumers here? 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14
    TD01055 said:
    pSik said:
    The event pack doesn’t make sense. American dream aluminium when low rq Chevys are required. They’d probably sell a ton of Chevy aluminium or ceramic. @Hutch_Robin could you consider adding a Chevy pack deal, for cash preferably?
    is that what you wanted?

pSik said:
    pSik said:
    Pretty sure each player has different cards in the campaign. Your best option is probably a lot of plastic packs!
    Hmm, that's interesting.  Figured it would just be set cars for each campaign section.
    Welp back to massively destroying the races and praying one of these Green Chevy show up with what I want (maybe it's just random when the car is pulled? *shrug*)
    Whoa, I just popped one out of Japan Atsugi 8.
    If someone hasn't cleared it out entirely and wants to see if it's random or not, at least that's the right option :smile:
    TD01055 said:
    pSik said:
    is that what you wanted?

Wow they’re fast. Since I’m after a captivia an aluminium would be better but can’t complain
    Hutch_Tim said:
    pSik said:
    Whoa, I just popped one out of Japan Atsugi 8.
    If someone hasn't cleared it out entirely and wants to see if it's random or not, at least that's the right option :smile:
    The RQ8 1983 Chevrolet Blazer S-10 is one of the first 5 cards everyone gets when they start the game! After that it's random if you get it again or not.

I know I fused mine, it took a few months to realise it could still be handy and then perhaps another month before I found it again.
    Thank you for clarifying that.
    Much appreciated!
    edited January 14
    TD01055 said:
    pSik said:
    is that what you wanted?

Am I right in thinking that this only guarantees a Chevy Super Rare, and doesn’t guarantee a Rare or Uncommon Chevy, so the chance of dropping an S10 is actually no better than a standard Steel Pack and worse than a standard Aluminium? 
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 718 admin
    edited January 14
    Am I right in thinking that this only guarantees a Chevy Super Rare, and doesn’t guarantee a Rare or Uncommon Chevy, so the chance of dropping an S10 is actually no better than a standard Steel Pack and worse than a standard Aluminium? 
    This is correct. What pack do you want up, Chevrolet Standard (Guaranteed Rare+)?
    This is correct. What pack do you want up, Chevrolet Standard (Guaranteed Rare+)?
    I’ve got a maxed S10 (although another would be interesting) so I’m not necessarily the right person to ask! I’m sure that other people would have an opinion. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Guaranteed RQ11 captivia?
    what's your hand that you need rq11? rq5 tahoe lose to much?
    Maybe a future option where you guarantee both the final 2 cards are on brand?
    For the packs you added, Rare and Super Rare will both be from the manufacturer?

In Lower RQ events, Aluminum packs with Uncommon + Rare being on brand would also be nice.
    mauro07 said:
    TD01055 said:
    Guaranteed RQ11 captivia?
    what's your hand that you need rq11? rq5 tahoe lose to much?
    Tahoe - TBSS - Captivia LTX - CAR MISSING - Blazer S10. It’s not great but it’s what I have
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    having almost all off road chevy 2x I thought "why would I need fwd captiva?" and sold it yesterday. Damn drama 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TD01055 ; ok.. i don't imagine your line up ;) no blazer? and swithc blazer s10 for tahoe rq5 and use a second captiva or blazer or blue silverado?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭

Nice one, Robin. 

• bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    And if you are really struggling without that Blazer, try our 50 x Uncommon Booster Pack.
    Don't worry about having a wide and varied garage, you can always buy your way in  ;)
  • poldeeepoldeee Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    New EU bracket just opened, 20ppl in.. 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you VPN @mazeoops or is this another mixed bracket?
  • SinguSingu Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    The first time I’m lucky that I have the right cars for an event. I never won something big since I started playing.
    Why do you start to ask for what people need now? How unlucky can I be? I mean I wish all players a nice game. Just don’t destroy my luck now 😭
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    Did you VPN @mazeoops or is this another mixed bracket?
    traveled
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Seeing a lot of the same hands, another “who is gonna spend more on tickets” event.  I got your back @milewski1015, make sure you beat down anyone approaching.
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭

@hillclimber that Brian is known? 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, stupid rq limit.  stupid event with only 1 successful hand.