General Discussion

Challenger Demon Prelims

Comments

• hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:

@hillclimber that Brian is known? 
    no not a friend, knock yourself out!
    besides that, I have no intentions for t1 it will come down to you and Chris.
  • ppedrasppedras Member Posts: 985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14
    @hillclimber Sandro, don’t worry, not running for Tier 1. If you need and if you’re close I can give you a bump in the end. 
    @Chris1775 and @Bugatti are still active here? You guys can beat me if I’m the only one in reach or beatable. Just don’t hit me too hard, still want Tier 2! 😂 
  • kolov7kolov7 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Is anybody here with me?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing a lot of the same hands, another “who is gonna spend more on tickets” event.  I got your back @milewski1015, make sure you beat down anyone approaching.
    If you can find your way up here to third I can try and make a gap between top 3 and the rest. 
  • BugattiBugatti Member Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    @hillclimber Sandro, don’t worry, not running for Tier 1. If you need and if you’re close I can give you a bump in the end. 
    @Chris1775 and @Bugatti are still active here? You guys can beat me if I’m the only one in reach or beatable. Just don’t hit me too hard, still want Tier 2! 😂 
    I am active, i hate getting into these stale mates with these low RQ events.. I've been racing here and there..
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    👀 
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Finally a familiar name! @tichoblin
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Seeing a lot of the same hands, another “who is gonna spend more on tickets” event.  I got your back @milewski1015, make sure you beat down anyone approaching.
    If you can find your way up here to third I can try and make a gap between top 3 and the rest. 
    I’ve just entered your bracket too. Who are the friendlies to avoid?
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    Very interesting event. 

super interesting event. 

damn rubbish. 

2 drags with only one good dragster.

usually you can for example give up drags and get more points on other tracks, but here it's impossible. There are no such cars here which can win super rare off roads more than 60 points. And there are no any other off-road chevys which can loose drag to tb ss less than 100.

and you actually throw those money stealing packs. Haha, go get your captiva/blazer.

Christmas event was perfect with a lot of possible hands to fight for tier1. 

This one is a piece of ****. 

Hillclimb is so broken that a fast truck with all surface can destroy an off road tire truck up the hill by hundreds!  Hutch 
    I can copy any hand around me but I don’t have a Tahoe, if you see me up there...plz do knock my surrounders down.  Thnx and good luck
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    I can copy any hand around me but I don’t have a Tahoe, if you see me up there...plz do knock my surrounders down.  Thnx and good luck
    What’s your IGN? I’m Kelvin Osborn. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is that Tahoe RQ5 doing? Is it OK for this event or getting destroyed with to many points?
  • SinguSingu Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    How is that Tahoe RQ5 doing? Is it OK for this event or getting destroyed with to many points?
    I didn’t see RQ5 Tahoe that much. When I had a race against I got a lot of points
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    There are much better common Chevrolet options. Matiz (RQ4) and Caprice (RQ5) are great RQ-savers. You can put them on slalom or G-force and not give up too many points
    kaje73 said:
    What’s your IGN? I’m Kelvin Osborn. 
    Shane Monroe (IG name) I can get up to 3rd without attacking forumers.  Like I said, I can copy any hand at the top but it’s a grind.  We can all work together (with help from @milewski1015) and keep smashing players down.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭
    This event is a pleasant surprise for me. Seeing the 5x Chevy requirement, thinking I don't have a chance, I jumped right in to smurf. But after realizing it's all offroad I changed my mind, and I'm in 2nd place right now. Two 996 TBSS seems really useful.
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Finally a familiar name! @tichoblin
    Hi!
    will avoid you:)

• mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    @LittleEnosBurdette @Bucks73
    just 3 forumers right?
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yes that I can see. Happy to agree to avoid each other and help if needed?
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    Just saw you and 3rd guy fight each other. 
    Lets beat 3rd guy
  • kolov7kolov7 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    Is anybody here with me?
    Anyone?

mazeoops said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    Just saw you and 3rd guy fight each other. 
    Lets beat 3rd guy
    Yeah, he went after me so I went after him back. I saw you hit him too so thanks for that!!
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    I rather stupidly recently fused my 2nd TBSS so won’t hang on to top 10. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only have 1 TBSS and it's 969 :(

But atleast i found the RQ11 Captive on a prize board today so i should be fine for top 50.
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    Do you have the RQ21 Tahoe, or the Suburban? Unfortunately there are a lot of sprint tracks and hill climbs. 
    Bucks73 said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    Do you have the RQ21 Tahoe, or the Suburban? Unfortunately there are a lot of sprint tracks and hill climbs. 
    Yeh I’ve got them but can’t work a good hand round them, missing the low RQ standard Chevrolets. 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    Yeh I’ve got them but can’t work a good hand round them, missing the low RQ standard Chevrolets. 
    It only took me 25 plastics to find the Spark. Bob would be so proud of me!
    Bucks73 said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    Same old story, fused a thousand of them. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    Bucks73 said:
    mazeoops said:
    just 3 forumers right?
    At least you will have now enough food for maxing 6 - 7 uncommons from scratch